🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Dua Lipa debuts blonde bob

Economy
6 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Her fanbase is younger and there is NOTHING positive to say about taking up smoking...so to post 3 pictures making it appear cool to smoke is not a good message to send to young people who are highly impressionable and wanna imitate their favorite artists 

How are you making excuses for that? Are you a smoker? 

Tbh

 

Although the same kinda applies to other stuff that's bad for your health like weed and heavy drinking which have become so normalized music videos show that and stuff and suddenly there's no criticism

 

They are not illegal or criminalized like hard drugs (which to be fair are worse and more dangerous) but they still aren't particularly great for ur health

 

Given the cancer, diabetes and obesity epidemics in much of the world... Healthy living should be way more emphasized and bad habits discouraged from any kind of advertisement or normalization

 

We can also add ballooning health care costs in there too :enigma:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

I hope Rihanna does not read this :enigma:

Gaga too... I hate the fact that so many smoke and try make it look cool (Dua, Rihanna) when it's seriously unhealthy and a disgusting habit :triggered:   maybe I'm overreacting idk but smoking is disgusting and can lead to cancer...

 

7 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

 

she's just have a cigarette, jfc :awkney: not everyone smokes to feel 'cool' i smoke because i like ****ing smoking :saladga:

Still doesn't make it right. It's disgusting and unhealthy. Its not a good way to live imo

End Racism Now
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Sorry, but it's ridiculous that celebs glamorise things like smoking :saladga:

I wonder where y’all were when Gaga was full-on Mary Jane Holland mode.

People find some small pleasures wherever they want, let’s not chastise others for their choices. Just like everything in life, the key here is not to fall into excess. I suggest y’all let people live their lives the way they want, I’m tired of people expecting celebs to be perfect, I understand they have an audience but they’re human too. At the end of the day, if you’re against smoking, nobody’s forcing you to.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan

For the record, I’m not a smoker myself. But I get slightly bothered by people chastising smokers when they themselves are guilty of excess in other fields. Just focus on your own life and let people be.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MikeyL

Why are people crucifying her over a cig - jeez, let her live

  • Thanks 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Genuine Guy 09

Her vocals are not the tea and she's serving that 2003 film Emmeline here... Not cute. We saw what happened to Katy when she went to a blonde bob. 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Gaga too... I hate the fact that so many smoke and try make it look cool

... or maybe they’re not trying to do anything and just enjoy this in their personal life? :ohwell: Who the **** are we to tell these people how they should live their lives?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
Just now, elijahfan said:

I wonder where y’all were when Gaga was full-on Mary Jane Holland mode.

People find some small pleasures wherever they want, let’s not chastise others for their choices. Just like everything in life, the key here is not to fall into excess. I suggest y’all let people live their lives the way they want, I’m tired of people expecting celebs to be perfect, I understand they have an audience but they’re human too. At the end of the day, if you’re against smoking, nobody’s forcing you to.

The green has medicinal properties, especially with managing her pain. I hated seeing her smoke, and I hate how it hurt her voice. Its one of the reasons why I don't like Joanne, because you can hear it on about every track

I don’t expect celebs to be perfect, but there are consequences for being in the spotlight and posing with a cigarette. It makes smoking look like a "trendy" thing to do. Rather than be honest (which Gaga has been), they'd rather try look edgy for the gram. Now some young person might wanna try smoking because Dua did it and looks good... 

Gaga has been honest, and even said that she's quit smoking. 

End Racism Now
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arbmonster
9 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

that already came out lol

fca8e447-10d0-45c3-b722-ed4da65741ec.jpg

There are rumors of a new re-release

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

The green has medicinal properties, especially with managing her pain. I hated seeing her smoke, and I hate how it hurt her voice. Its one of the reasons why I don't like Joanne, because you can hear it on about every track

I don’t expect celebs to be perfect, but there are consequences for being in the spotlight and posing with a cigarette. It makes smoking look like a "trendy" thing to do. Rather than be honest (which Gaga has been), they'd rather try look edgy for the gram. Now some young person might wanna try smoking because Dua did it and looks good... 

Gaga has been honest, and even said that she's quit smoking. 

Not seeing something doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. I get your point of view, but I think it’s as ridiculous as Americans censuring swear words: as if young kids didn’t know them already....

I believe the more you censor or try to hide something, the more attractive it becomes.

  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Not seeing something doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. I get your point of view, but I think it’s as ridiculous as Americans censuring swear words: as if young kids didn’t know them already....

I believe the more you censor or try to hide something, the more attractive it becomes.

Swear words is nothing compared to smoking though. We all swear at some point in time, it's not unhealthy and sometimes a natural reaction. You can't compare them 

I think, the most attractive thing someone can do is to lay everything out and be honest. Showing who you are as a person is way more attractive than someone who hides things and puts on a facade.

 

Anyway lets agree to disagree 

Edited by xoxo Craig
End Racism Now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LGMonster95
17 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Gaga too...

Gaga was smoking mostly because she was addicted and also because of depression, she said before that's a bad thing and tried many times to quit untill she actually did it, she never said that's a cool thing or stuff like this.

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
777777777777777777

let's talk about bob 
dbob.jpg

(っ◔◡◔)っ
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...