celeb

Jennifer Lopez escapes to Turks & Caicos

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromatic puzea

i know all these celebs are travelling privately and they likely aren't spreaders (not the one's doing house parties but ppl like dua and jlo) but it's just so upsetting to watch ppl going on vacations while we just gotta stay at home.

do u like the jojo siwa song

Economy

Ok we get it. Rich ppl and politicians are allowed to travel even tho were bring urged not to. We been knew :neyde:

Economy
1 minute ago, chromatic puzea said:

i know all these celebs are travelling privately and they likely aren't spreaders (not the one's doing house parties but ppl like dua and jlo) but it's just so upsetting to watch ppl going on vacations while we just gotta stay at home.

Privately or not between going to airports, airplanes etc the whole travel process can make u cross paths with a lot of people and if not you then definitely your workers or security

I think it's a bad example they set but what we gonna do

TimisaMonster

Another exempt celebrity traveling for vacation...whats new

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

vyniildisk
50 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

Mexico is a mess, nobody cares. There are parties everywhere and without mask and all establishments are open, that's why tourists keep coming

excuse me? do you live here? we all use masks and we keep distance.

Rat Boy
1 hour ago, Miichael said:

Title sounds like she's a fugitive starting a new secret life in the Caribbean :ally:

Her next movie.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

vyniildisk
16 hours ago, VenusHooker said:

I'm from Tijuana, México, and things, at least here, are as I said. The only place where they wear a mask is in the establishments, like supermarkets, because it's mandatory. Around here there are parties and parties and only a few wear masks.

Well Tijuana is like the bootyhole of México but in the rest of the country, we are classy.

hieronymus
18 hours ago, SharGaga said:

Jlo redefining what 51 year old butts look like. What a legend! It looks so squishy I wanna bite it and leave a mark.:pawsup:

Oh God Reaction GIF

pachinko
19 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Dua’s Mexico vacation thread had 9 pages, just FYI. :yennefer:

Dua Lipa will never be as iconic as JLO. 

Teletubby
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

Dua Lipa will never be as iconic as JLO. 

It seems Dua is already more iconic
tenor.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Runway
37 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Well Tijuana is like the bootyhole of México but in the rest of the country, we are classy.

Um girl

Archived