💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 minute ago, MadreMonster said:

Who went home

Spoiler

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

weed
Spoiler

oh my GODDDDD Utica in the rehearsals...... calling Nina a whale, saying "does that trigger you? Whales?" at LONI omggg I can not believe it

OMFGGGG and her confessional "I like making jokes based in truth" :air::nooo:

aaahhhHHHHH!!!!!!H!H!H!H!HH!H!H!H!H! OOMGGGGQ!!! I don't think I ever screamed more than during Utica's section. 

I would've given the win to Gottmik tbh... she did amazing, that wig is amazing, critiques were so funny, super congrats to her. I guess I underestimated her bc can't dance for sh*t and got a pass for it (disco challenge... also should've been bottom for soda) but this week they deserved 100%!! 

lipsync was not impressive lol

Hyperballad
35 minutes ago, weed said:

oh my GODDDDD Utica in the rehearsals...... calling Nina a whale, saying "does that trigger you? Whales?" at LONI omggg I can not believe it

aaahhhHHHHH!!!!!!H!H!H!H!HH!H!H!H!H! OOMGGGGQ!!! I don't think I ever screamed more than during Utica's section. 

Her whale jokes reminded me of those Demi "she started speaking whale to me and flicked my vagina" copypastas HELPPP :air:

weed
Just now, Hyperballad said:

Her whale jokes reminded me of those Demi "she started speaking whale to me and flicked my vagina" copypastas HELPPP :air:

I was actually shook LMAOAOAOAO like I can't believe she said all of that sh*t, not to mention what we didn't even see

Rebel
Spoiler

BYE UTICA! :billie:

Honestly shocked and surprised she didn't lick an object, her body, or her teeth at all for the roast. And I know this was a roast but she also went for a nasty fat joke to Porkchop in snatch game when she felt she was bombing, she's just shady and should embrace it instead of acting the clueless girl.

Talking about acting... why did Olivia amp up the talking and acting like a toddler by 1000% for her roast? it was so uncomfortable to watch this almost 30 year old man acting like a liddo girl for no reason :oprah:

Batwings
Spoiler

How the **** did Utica go from "I can't wear a Bob Ross wig because it's racially insensitive" to "LOL, LOOK AT THE FATS!" ??? And I mean, it's one thing to bomb at a roast, but when the audience starts roasting your ass, it's on a whole 'nother level! 

I thought Gottmik was funnier than Kandy, but this episode was probably the best Kandy has looked on the show, and I will admit since I've been trashing her all season long, she was funny tonight. 

Chlorine
Spoiler

Utica is gone and

CBR-header-The-Evil.jpg

I ****ing hated her and as much as I didn't want to see Symone in the bottom, I knew Utica would be packing her **** up momentarily. Symone's lip sync was transcendent. A Queen. A Goddess. 

Kandy truly slayed, and I couldn't tell if she or Gottmik would win as she also killed it. But well deserved win for Kandy. Olivia, honey, turn it up a notch. :triggered: I thought Kandy should be the next to go (after Utica) but she really wowed me this week. 

5 hours ago, weed said:
  Hide contents

I would've given the win to Gottmik tbh... she did amazing, that wig is amazing, critiques were so funny, super congrats to her. I guess I underestimated her bc can't dance for sh*t and got a pass for it (disco challenge... also should've been bottom for soda) but this week they deserved 100%!! 

lipsync was not impressive lol

Spoiler

ALLLL OF THIS :lmao::lmao:

Utica went from "I don't want to wear an afro, it might seem insensitive" to "die you big fat ****ing obese whale" in 2 episodes :nooo:

The complete lack of awareness and inability to read social cues was wild.

I love her, she's gonna be such a good All Stars.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Jose P
4 hours ago, Rebel said:
  Hide contents

BYE UTICA! :billie:

Honestly shocked and surprised she didn't lick an object, her body, or her teeth at all for the roast. And I know this was a roast but she also went for a nasty fat joke to Porkchop in snatch game when she felt she was bombing, she's just shady and should embrace it instead of acting the clueless girl.

Talking about acting... why did Olivia amp up the talking and acting like a toddler by 1000% for her roast? it was so uncomfortable to watch this almost 30 year old man acting like a liddo girl for no reason :oprah:

Her intention was obviously to do the super sweet but shady character. It just didn’t land very well

Jose P
Spoiler

Ok this was refreshing after the mess of last episode, the critiques were spot on, the placements were spot on, and no one felt overly edited to make them seem a certain way. Utica’s set made me extremely uncomfortable, Rosé was amazing, Gottmik was surprisingly really great, and Kandy also killed. I was really rooting for Olivia but she’s been underperforming the last few weeks so I guess she just had a very early peak. 

Also it seems like Rosé might win the whole thing after this episode. Next one is an acting challenge and if she wins then I think she could get it. I mean, she hasn’t had ANY bad week whatsoever, and has been top 2/3 in almost every challenge. I can also see them shelving Symone for an All Stars season. 

Levine

I stopped watching this season but can I ask you something?

Spoiler

Why are people cancelling Utica? :O it shooked me. What happened?

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Levine said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Because of her roast content. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Juanlittlem
Spoiler

Today's episode was the roast challenge and she went to rehearsals and spoke whale to roast Nina West and made hand gestures to explain "the joke" 'cause she was big, like a whale. 

Loni laughed and Utica asked if she laughed 'cause she understands whale too.

Michelle and Loni told her to be careful with her jokes, and that it could be hurtful and she still made those jokes on the challenge. It was... weird.

15 minutes ago, Levine said:

Hide contents

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived