💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Levine
Spoiler

Worst double shantay ever? At least Drienne did a great lipsync during season 6. This season is boring, too long, too scripted and there is a clear, CLEAR, preference towards Mik, Kandy, Tina and Symone that I wouldn't be surprise if this is going to be the top 4

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem

This was a double elimination. One girl was rolling on the floor for 40 seconds and the other one was lacking energy.

PS: Stop relying on that body.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

The worst episode of the season so far. The rusical was boring, the runway disappointing and the lipsync a nonsensical double save. RPDRUK stays superior.

GRIMEZSZ

This Rusical was atrocious, so boring omg. This season is giving me zero content idk maybe I'm being a hater but in this episode i was thinking every moment how Drag Race UK is better and so fresh, I was missing so much Bimini and Lawrence Chaney. I don't even have a favorite in Drag race USA now, is so weird. UK is Givin me everything:messga:

Jose P

Ehh i knew it was going to be a double shantay. Lowkey thought Kandy won that lipsync but Symone was obviously not going home, and they didn’t build up to a potential Kandy elimination during the episode so I knew she wasn’t leaving either. Funny how predictable this can be often times :laughga:

eksistents
19 minutes ago, Rebel said:

The worst episode of the season so far. The rusical was boring, the runway disappointing and the lipsync a nonsensical double save. RPDRUK stays superior.

10 minutes ago, Luciano said:

This Rusical was atrocious, so boring omg. This season is giving me zero content idk maybe I'm being a hater but in this episode i was thinking every moment how Drag Race UK is better and so fresh, I was missing so much Bimini and Lawrence Chaney. I don't even have a favorite in Drag race USA now, is so weird. UK is Givin me everything:messga:

So weird how opinions vary. While I did find the social media rusical to be a bit old-fashioned, it was still better than that atrocious UK snatch game. :ladyhaha:  For some reason I like the US queens head and shoulders above the UK queens. Maybe it's the British or the fact that their cast is less strong but I don't even care who wins. Fine with either Bimini or Lawrence, the only obvious picks for the crown.

PrincessGUY

I’m so checked out of this season. I left off about five minutes from Kahmora’s elimination and lost all interest in this season. I’m literally keeping up by looking at the contestant progress on Wikipedia. This season is boring, bland, and obviously rigged. I honestly think after this season every one of these queens will literally be forgotten. 

edit: and let me add that the mention of Kahmora’s elimination being where I stopped watching doesn’t mean I’m a Kahmora’ fan (because I really didn’t like her), it was just for time reference lol

RAMROD

That was great episode tho.

Love for my three faves having their moments this week. Symone, Rosé, and Kandy.

Best believe Kandy will be top 5 or Top 3, since Ru seems to like her enough to do that stunt, haters bye. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jose P
2 minutes ago, eksistents said:

So weird how opinions vary. While I did find the social media rusical to be a bit old-fashioned, it was still better than that atrocious UK snatch game. :ladyhaha:  For some reason I like the US queens head and shoulders above the UK queens. Maybe it's the British or the fact that their cast is less strong but I don't even care who wins. Fine with either Bimini or Lawrence, the only obvious picks for the crown.

Huh never thought someone would ever think this. Snatch Game was bad for the UK season, but yet it didn’t even matter because the cast is just so good. I actually feel for S13 airing at the same time as UK, it really showcases how weak the US version is in comparison. The UK version is just so much more lively and fun and genuine. A breath of fresh air really.

eksistents
14 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Huh never thought someone would ever think this. Snatch Game was bad for the UK season, but yet it didn’t even matter because the cast is just so good. I actually feel for S13 airing at the same time as UK, it really showcases how weak the US version is in comparison. The UK version is just so much more lively and fun and genuine. A breath of fresh air really.

Those scripted challenges have always been kind of whack. In comparison to last week's improv which was so random and showcased the queens' personalities way better. I don't know, DRUK is just too cringe, incredible fashion side to side with low-key trash (Tia said it) and every episode someone cries for no reason. And I do think it feels more fun and genuine because 100,000$ is a bigger motivator and pressure cooker than some random web series and a bunch of badges. :messga:

RAMROD

I also finally warmed up a bit to Gottmik. I can see her Top 5 also.

At this point it is pretty clear that Denali and Eliott, will be competing on who will sashay next week. At this rate, with being only few episodes left, being safe and forgettable just doesn't cut it anymore.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

r4therupbeat

im trying to like this season so hard but it's unbearable:cryga:

the rusicals are always the pits but this one took the crown. why the keep doing them gawd

maybe the change they need to make is to either do challenged that fit the cast's talents or just let the top 4 end there organically and not forced idk at this point. the decline is real

Archived