💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem

Im interested in seeing more of Denali, her entrance look wasnt the best but her lipsync (considering she was on skates) surprised me.

Gottmik has the looks but Im afraid she wont survive a lipsync.

Joey is such a cutie and lovely girl so I stan her :heart:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Sneaky Oliver

The ep was so good! I enjoyed the new format, when the first lip sync was announced I kinda believed they would just send most of them home perhaps because of covid but I’m glad it was just for entertainment! 

I’m stanning Gottmik, miss Lux and Symone 

Also I don’t like they are forcing the queens to vote someone out. It really feels like they’re trying hard to make them fight with each other. I want to see another Season 12 sisterhood situation!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Early impressions: Love Tina Burner, Rose, Symone, and Kandy

Utica Queen is an absolute mess in the worst way. Normally I love the way the "kooky" queens are a little rough around the edges, but this is all the roughness with none of the personality or wit. :awkney:

Sneaky Oliver
10 hours ago, LateToCult said:

They outdid themselves with the song choices though. Bop after bop :tony:

Also THIS! Call me Maybe was definitely a choice but the other songs were BOPS! I like when the songs allows the queen to actually perform the house down instead of some lame songs like the last All Stars 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

TheOriginalOne

These queens are such an interesting bunch!! I don’t agree with some of the choices made regarding the winners of the lipsyncs but I enjoyed it a lot! If only they didn’t go to commercial after every lipsync :giveup:

Enigma
40 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I want to see another Season 12 sisterhood situation!

Please no!!! How is that good TV?

8 hours ago, Helxig said:

Nnnn I'm gonna have to torrent this as soon as someone uploads a copy somewhere. Drag Race doesn't even air in my country. Wish I could come here and chat about it on premiere night like the rest of you :bear:

mama search "rpdr link" on twitter, the mixdrop is the good one

ItWasntLaauv

Um so that episode. Literally all the queens who i thought were winners got sashayed away. They have to reveal in the next episode that the shantayers were the weaker ones because in the words of Alyssa Edwards, that was riggamorris.

Also I’m calling that Tina Burner is the villain of the season, she gives me REALLY uncomfortable vibes.

GagaSine
4 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Um so that episode. Literally all the queens who i thought were winners got sashayed away. They have to reveal in the next episode that the shantayers were the weaker ones because in the words of Alyssa Edwards, that was riggamorris.

Also I’m calling that Tina Burner is the villain of the season, she gives me REALLY uncomfortable vibes.

Omg i thought the exact same thing, but my perception of who won lipsyncs is rarely consistent with the judges choices so I assumed it was just me lol :air:

ItWasntLaauv
5 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Omg i thought the exact same thing, but my perception of who won lipsyncs is rarely consistent with the judges choices so I assumed it was just me lol :air:

THANK YOU FOR AGREEING!! :bradley: I like a chunk of the queens that shantayed, but they did not win their respective lip syncs, I’m sorry. There has to be another twist where they get humbled and the ones in the pork chop dock get the upper hand. :pray:

RAMROD

Oh, I am hearing that besides being a legend, Tina Burner is also infamous as a trouble maker in New York. 

I am expecting that she could be set up as the heel of the season :gum:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BUtterfield 8
2 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Is this real?

Well the rumor is that they dated 

Juanlittlem
31 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

THANK YOU FOR AGREEING!! :bradley: I like a chunk of the queens that shantayed, but they did not win their respective lip syncs, I’m sorry. There has to be another twist where they get humbled and the ones in the pork chop dock get the upper hand. :pray:

Nah, that's nonsense considering they losers get to stay on the show even if they lost. 

Im sure theyll have a premier for the winners and another one for the losers as season 12 and then they'll be together on episode 4.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived