Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, ManuelColon said:

I read a couple of tweets between Yvie and Sum Ting Wong talking about how Elliot beating LaLa in the lipsync is a "clear racial statement".

Like, what? I don't get it at all, they were also commenting about how white artists have stolen from black culture for decades, which is true, Sum Ting also talked about Elliott being a white girl doing choreography winning against a black girl who had soul.

Either one of them could have won the lipsync, LaLa was sent home because she was doing poorly in the competition and was her second time in the bottom 2, it happens all the time on the show, aside from Elliott's comments she deserved to stay because that has nothing to do with the deliberation.

Elliott is a trained dancer, the bitch turned it out just as much as LaLa did, and for a second i thought it was going to be a double shantay.

I'm not having it with Yvie and everything she's saying about this season. If that's so then they should also think that Cracker losing to Kameron Michaels was a "clear religious statement".

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch

Can production give time to anyone other than Kandy and Tina, I feel like they've narrated the whole season :saladga:

GagaSine
2 hours ago, ManuelColon said:

I read a couple of tweets between Yvie and Sum Ting Wong talking about how Elliot beating LaLa in the lipsync is a "clear racial statement".

Like, what? I don't get it at all, they were also commenting about how white artists have stolen from black culture for decades, which is true, Sum Ting also talked about Elliott being a white girl doing choreography winning against a black girl who had soul.

Either one of them could have won the lipsync, LaLa was sent home because she was doing poorly in the competition and was her second time in the bottom 2, it happens all the time on the show, aside from Elliott's comments she deserved to stay because that has nothing to do with the deliberation.

Elliott is a trained dancer, the bitch turned it out just as much as LaLa did, and for a second i thought it was going to be a double shantay.

Elliott brought much more energy to the lip sync. I don’t like Elliott at all but she is a little bit more polished than Lala despite having no personality. While Lala has tons of personality, almost every look she’s served has been a little messy/off.

However they have sent home ppl before who in my opinion did better in the lip sync so who knows why Elliott stayed... drama purposes?

Fantina

I really enjoyed this episode. Everyone did so good. No one really bombed like in season 10. I definitely preferred Rose and Denali over Kandi and Symone for the top position but I really didn't care in the end. Also, I was shocked that Lala lost the lipsync, like she had so much more soul and stage presence than Elliot.  Also, I can't with the drama going on online. Hopefully they do a reunion to hash it out. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

alsemanche

How the F*CK was Kandy in the top.... especially over Denali and Rose.... She barely said anything and the only funny thing she said was call Ross btch..  I'm so over these too obvious production choices to keep the thing going the way they want it to. I'm not even the biggest fan of Denali and Rose but they deserved to be in the top.

Symone also should have been safe because her performance was average and her look was great. 

ALSO I'm bored with Gottmik. I loved her and was rooting for her so much but the last couple of episodes she's been so meh idk. 

I was 99% sure they were gonna send Utica packing this episode because of the too obvious vendetta against her from the judges but im glad they didn't. She's so underrated and overlooked it's not even funny anymore. How did they not get the sexual innuendos with the latte size thing? Did she need to say d*ck or whatever for them to get it ffs

Anw, Elliott better be gone next week. I'm so over his bland ass BS. 

In other news, DRUK > Drag Race

Soft, soothing, and succulent

La Rosalia

These last two episodes have been extremely disappointing. The judges are so wrong this time around.

CyanDante
3 hours ago, ManuelColon said:

It was definitely worthy of a double shantay, but these girls are dispensable and not going to win. They are probably saving it for queens for production's pre-decided top 4 or top 5.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

RAMROD

Glad they didn't use double shantay yet tbh

They better save it to save worthy contestants, which is anyone but Elliott. I can see they might use it for the likes of Symone and Rosé, but we'll see.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PunkTheFunk

Thoughts on this episode:

- Mik's reads were hillarious and the only ones I remember. The reading challenge as a whole was fairly disappointing though.

- I enjoyed Tina's moment of vulnerability this episode talking about her mom. It almost made me like her. Almost.

- I know some people are saying that Rosé and Denali were robbed but I actually agree with the judging this episode. Their performances were good but for some reason they felt...forgettable? Hillbilly pregnant women, how groundbreaking.

Kandy's performance came out of left field for someone as loud as she is so naturally it was more memorable. Plus her look was one of the best of the night. And this is coming from someone who doesn't like Kandy.

- Olivia is really slaying this competition and I can totally see it coming down to her and Symone (who is still an icon, a legend, the moment, etc.)

- The outcome of the lip sync was correct. I'll miss La La Ri as this season's narrator but it was her time to go (Miss Elliott with three K's is not far behind though).

Ricardo

oh boy Rosé and Denali are getting tired of it :excuseu:

I was betting Kandy would be in the bottom because imo she was boring as hell, I know it came by surprise for everyone that she toned it down but I went to sleep mode

also it's getting predictable by now who the tops are and I hate when producers do that, giving me season 8 teas 

Quartz

Stop. Invalidating. Utica's. DRAG! These judges don't get what Utica's doing even when she's consistently serving wholesomeness and TALENT. If she isn't in the top two with Symone/Olivia, I SWEAR :fthis:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

GagaSine
37 minutes ago, littleboyblue said:

Kandy on top this week? Gotta be kidding me.

I strongly dislike Kandy and I don’t think her performance in the challenge was the best or anything but her runway was gorgeous!

BUtterfield 8
6 hours ago, ManuelColon said:

Lol wtf do you have a link to the tweets?

Jose P
18 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Stop. Invalidating. Utica's. DRAG! These judges don't get what Utica's doing even when she's consistently serving wholesomeness and TALENT. If she isn't in the top two with Symone/Olivia, I SWEAR :fthis:

They’re not invalidating anything, she wasn’t good in this episode, period. I mean, they literally saved her from the bottom most likely because of her look.

Archived