💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official Rupaul’s Drag Race S13 thread | Congrats to our winner!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Utica! :applause:

Also, Kandy and Tamisha definitely gonna be LSFYL next week with that look on next week teaser. Bloodbath is about to be on, hennyyyyyy!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE Gottmik but Utica slayed that challenge! Her final look was giving me Rihanna X Commes Des Garcons and it was just so well put together and serving FASHION!

Also, did anyone see Olivia's Chromatica inspired look? Promo!!!! :ally:

Kandy is starting to wear a little thin now, I enjoyed her at first but she needs to tone it down a little bit and I'm glad Takisha put her in her place.

The producers were pushing the whole Joey x Kandy romance waaayyy too much when it's half obvious she wasn't into her in the slightest lol.

Married the Night
9 hours ago, Thomas P said:

that’s the best untucked fight i’ve seen since season 6 i think.

season 10 and 11 had some good ones, but this one was next level

Don’t forget the Silky meltdown (I WAS MOTHER F*CKING READY!!!)

Sneaky Oliver

I am Team Tamisha honestly Kandy has sounded arrogant since she first walked into the workroom shading Aja and stuff.

She was so awful for pretending she cared about Joey when she was dragging her in the confessionals and saying that nonsensical critique to Eliott ... I mean who are you to tell someone to have self awareness? Girl you’re so delusional by thinking you’re slaying the competition when you’re clearly not. 

Tamisha sure was kind of rude and she could have had a more toned down conversation but she was right all along.

That being said, I enjoyed the ball so much and I agree Utica should have won. I really thought it was going to be a tie between her and Mik when RuPaul announced Gottmik as the winner!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

alsemanche
18 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Joey’s nudes leaked 🤭

A while ago :lana:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Thomas P
49 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Don’t forget the Silky meltdown (I WAS MOTHER F*CKING READY!!!)

that one to me just felt random and stupid. last night’s felt earned 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Married the Night
Just now, Thomas P said:

that one to me just felt random and stupid. last night’s felt earned 

Silky was fighting with no one. It was wild. Her biggest enemy was her. ICONIC moment. 

Tamisha was 100% right in that fight but Kandy looked so pretty when she was going off and I can't help but appreciate how much drama she's bringing to Untucked :laughga: Like, she was awful to Elliott and Tamisha but the way people are reacting on her Instagram feels extremely uncalled for. Imagine being so unoccupied and hateful that you leave a hate comment on any drag queen's Instagram, it's a ****ing TV show these people need to relax.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Kandy: I think you need more self awareness, read the room, you're trying really hard
Elliott: I'm confused, where is this coming from and why is this coming up now
Kandy: I'm telling it to you aS a SiStEeRr...

Tamisha: You're arrogant
Kandy: CaLL it OuT in the MoMent!! whErE iS tHiS cOming frOM?

... it's the bruised ego for me :billie:

Utica was a winner for me this week in my opinion....

As for miss Kandy... She sure talks a lot for a kayosh queen at the best... This week her looks were so boring and last week her look was meh and she was good in a challenge because she is a clown. She should shut her mouth before fans get annoyed with her and leave her behind 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

RahrahWitch

Holy hell that untucked was something.

I'm so tired of Kandy and her jabs and side eyeing at Elliot constantly out of nowhere.

Tamisha was rude to bring it up out of nowhere but Kandy was next level. Disappointed in Tina and Mik sitting by watching Kandy consistently come for Elliot but get so offended when Tamisha comes for Kandy.

Sepsami

I hated Gottmik's looks omg :messga: I seriously thought she was in the bottom at first :awkney:

Utica's second look also looked boring :neyde: Maybe I'm just expecting too much from selfmade looks? Rosé looked by far the best this week imo, clean, pretty, well executed, not messy and unfinished like most other looks.. (though Utica's final look slayed) 

Oh well the lipsync was amazing so :vegas:

Sepsami

OOF Kandy stealing the spotlight from both the winner AND the bottom queens is a big YIKES, she has some maturing to do :awkney:

Also naming everyone one by one asking if she's being arrogant is some middle school mean girl sh*t :awkney:

Archived