celeb

Rihanna tells fan to "grow up" when they requested a new album

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

Does growing up implies growing out of your favorite's artist music as well? Teenagers sometimes do that. :enigma:

No, seriously. Grow up, get a life, the world doesn’t revolve around a pop star’s music :sweat:

xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

She’s right though. It will come out when it’s ready. People should go about their own life and keep themselves busy instead of pressuring artists into releasing albums.

Its not gonna come out though. The signs are there, she clearly has no intention or desire to participate in the music scene. Thats fine. But I think fans deserve an explanation or at least a clear cut answer because she's leaving her fans on read. Fans have a right to ask what's going on... but I agree that is tiring, and her saying "grow up" just further proves that she's not in it for music anymore. She's found her bag in make-up. 

Its not fair on her fans to keep them hanging on this long for an album thats never gonna come. 

End Racism Now

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its not gonna come out though.

Who are you to have that kind of info?  BabylonHooker? :ladyhaha:

It’ll come out eventually even if it takes 20 years, and yes, she’s making it very clear it’s not coming out any time soon. Her fans can’t get a break but won’t ever take a hint, either. It’s stupid.

Regina George

Not a good way to talk to someone that wants to support your music. Behavior like this is just not it. I hope she flops whenever she decides to release new stuff. She thinks she’s doing something with the trolling and stuff but she is just plain rude at this point. Same people that buy her make up are the ones that supported her music and one of the reasons it’s successful are her fans that were there because of her music..

gypsy101
39 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I'm sure it's annoying for her to read but if I was her I'd be grateful that people still wanted a new album so badly and recognise that I probably wouldn't have a makeup line if I wasn't a singer in the first place. Sometimes when singers take so long to release people forget about them and they struggle to make a comeback...

Just update your fans and tell them directly that nothing is coming, if you haven't already :neyde:

probably?? she would literally be living some anonymous life if she hadn’t been a singer

JusKeepBreathin
47 minutes ago, ajmsamuel said:

woaaaaahah imagine gaga doin this 

I mean at this point she should. Little Monsters are the worst. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

SchwineLove
37 minutes ago, zakariah said:

this lmao

people always say Beyoncé is overrated, like at least she has a tremendous amount of talent for performing and giving effect

rihanna just releases bops at the most, her albums have never been conceptual or anything deep, so idk why people are still so desperate for a full album from her. i’m totally fine if she just releases singles from now on tbh

Because Rihanna is such a fun unpretentious escapism, so I kinda get why fans and even GP are desperate for her music in this gloomier and gloomier world lol

Reject False Icons

Rihanna is getting big-headed, not just her normal attitude. Even though she was never for the music now she’s taking it for granted.

Just when I was starting to take her seriously with ANTI, she starts acting like that, I hope people lose interest on her and what happened to Katy, Fergie, Nelly & Xtina  happens on her

LaLuna

I mean, are we really that surprised? Rihanna is not exactly known for being nice to her fans.

ARTPOP
6 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I mean at this point she should. Little Monsters are the worst. 

Unnecessary rudeness 

COME ON GAYS!!

CubbyGaga
56 minutes ago, ajmsamuel said:

woaaaaahah imagine gaga doin this 

Honestly?  This website would destroy her

mtv fire GIF

Archived