and August 2020

Egyb6wrWAAE4pX1.jpg

Wow was the VMA's really that long ago? :messga:

With Peace and love

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

where is everyone saying she is depressed that's why she's not promoting?:huntyga:

Depressed people can’t go out to eat? Not saying she is or isn’t, but that’s not proof of anything. :laughga:

r4therupbeat
Just now, modern ecstasy said:

Depressed people can’t go out to eat? Not saying she is or isn’t, but that’s not proof of anything. :laughga:

im obvs being sarcastic. like you said, there's no proof that she is or isn't and we not gonna know until she probably drops lg7 and talks about it like she does every album era

So Great to see her and see her looking sweet, cute and healthy. I can stop feeling like I should be concerned about her. lol. She looks happy in love and enjoying regular life.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Agunimon

I love that lavender blonde
The way she moves, the way she walks
I touch myself, can't get enough
And in the silence of the night
Through all the tears and all the lies
I touch myself, and it's alright

RAMROD

Bitsch!! She is in my area :giveup:

Imagine breathing the same air as her, whew :bradley:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

I get the feeling that the two of them are already engaged on the down low. They are approaching a year together and I'm willing to bet Gaga proposed to him *months* ago. Watch them go public in a couple weeks, after the holidays, and then hear how she proposed to him like, a year ago when they first started dating. Bookmark me. 

But also, where are they? You literally cannot eat or drink anywhere in public in most of California right now...I hope she isn't patronizing a business that is skirting the rules, because that will NOT be a good PR thing for her. 

Helxig

Look at all tat beautiful hair! It's definitely not a wig so she must have extensions. She's lookin' happy n cute :) 

OH! I just had a thought! You guys... you know how Gaga has been saying for years that she misses going into public and talking to people and eating out and being a regular person... I'll bet you she's really enjoying getting to wear a mask everywhere. This pandemic has likely allowed her to go outside, unnoticed, like a regular person... for the first time in 12 years. No wonder she's inactive. She's enjoying being a person. Off the radar. Noone looking for her, thinking about her, knowing where she is or what hair colour she has.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

ELECTROHEART
7 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Literally like going back into time capsule from last year... She looks the same but with purple hair. Is this a hint? :giveup:

lady-gaga-1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=9

MonoChromatica incoming :poot:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived