💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

NYP: Sine From Above one of 2020's worst songs

David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward

4. Lady Gaga & Elton John, “Sine from Above”

Although Gaga returned to the disco heavens on “Chromatica,” this disappointing duet with the Rocket Man failed to achieve liftoff. And putting those vocal effects on Elton, making his voice barely recognizable, was more sin than “Sine.”

IMG-6682.jpg

https://nypost.com/2020/12/22/the-worst-songs-of-2020-were-as-lousy-as-this-year-felt/

D_m80BhWkAA3Slp.jpg

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frivolero

I feel that this song is way ahead of anybody's time right now

those who hate on it just don't get it

it's an out of body experience to listen to sine from above, and who even writes about sine waves??? C'mon this will playing 24/7 in every gay bar in 2120 :triggered:

Well, i agree that the vocal effects on Eltons voice were really weird, and even after 6 months of listening it does not seems right. Also, the ending is a complete mess, feels more like a seizure, confusion, rather than a satisfactory one. But, the song is ok,the bad things about it are balanced with the good things , its far from being the worse or one of the worst songs of the year. 

Thomas P

Okay Sine From Above is funny for me, because on one hand, it’s one of my favourite Gaga songs ever released, but on another hand, I completely understand why some people hate it so much. Like it’s one of those things that shouldn’t work, but it does work for me personally, but I fully understand why others don’t appreciate it :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Anderson123

It's my favorite but very hit or miss and can understand it. Chromatica has a lot of 90s inspired songs then Sine From Above is there with that EDM production and drum and bass ending, not to mention Elton's voice doesn't really suit it or something. I mean I love it but it's messy.

Yummy or Ice Cream should've been there instead, those are really really bad.

Look on the bright side: the other two listed are BTS and Blackpink, their stans can go off on NYPost instead :party:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Lottie Winters

There are no bad songs on Chromatica especially not Sine From Above but I can understand why it doesn’t resonate with some people...

Sneaky Oliver

the nerve, the audacity, the DISRESPECT :grr: I might agree the beatdrop sounds a bit too 2010-2013-ish but the song is far from bad

I’m on my Legacy Act era

LGMonster95

Literally one of the best songs of this year BY FAR. Imagine having such horrible taste in music, this is unacceptable to hate on a song that's literally nothing but a MASTERPIECE 

Archived