💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry couldn’t shoot the NTEOTW video

Lighter

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Chic said:

If she was in it, wouldn’t the plot have been different?

Imo it would be a slightly different version where Katy actually has a role, but yeah idk

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria

Is this really an excuse?:poot: Like, if you can't do the video don't do it. It's not like this song urgently needed one.

Helxig

Wait- everyone hates the video? Everyone is mad that Katy isn't in it? What the hell? I though it was fun and funny. Everyone is SO harsh these days I just... people expect everything to be so huge when it doesn't always need to be that way

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

InstantDejavu
4 hours ago, PatrickMonster said:

did fans really want a music video for this song? I thought they loved CAIL and Tucked much more

CAIL is AWESOME. I live for the guitar part!

Chromatography

i appreciate her hard work and ethic and i have defended katy so many times on this site. that being said, the video was awful and i wish it could have been waited on to produce something really good

5 hours ago, Diamond Heart said:

Stan cultures continues to be vile. 
This woman just had a ****ing baby, released like 5 music videos for her new album all in a pandemic and people still complain. 
Man i thought the Gaga complainers on here were bad but jeez this is gross.

its just no one asked for it and not interesting in the slightest. 

Her daughter was born in late August and the video was shot on or right before October 12th. You can tell by the date on the newspaper Zooey's holding in the beginning. So I'm confused

EDIT: Nvm, that Twitter user said "right after birth" so I thought it was literal days after lol

Katy really deserves more, i cant remember a flop era in which the artist would invest so much in creating new content. Like, she has performed the hell out of NRO, Daisies, Smile and some other tracks. She has also created a lot music videos, animated, official and lyrics. 

She may be flopping but i really love how much effort she is putting in creating content for her fans (even tho she has the most ungrateful little brats as a fanbase). 

Healed My Heart

I thought it was silly and cute! One of the more light-hearted things I've seen lately.

She/her 💗💜💙

i don't know what happened nor what the video is. She as already done so many stuff for her last record.... And it seems like she made a little video and everyone trashed it cause it was lo fi ? 

edit : the video was great. She doesn't take herself seriously and it's a great thing. Omg.... This thing is clever..... She jokes at herself in a graceful way... Storyline, references, a message (shut down internet - save earth)... Everything. People trashing it are an enigma to me. 

hello hello baby.

Butters Stotch
10 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

ds.gif
thank you Katy for this gif :bon:

OMG, Gaga, baby, get ready for this GIF all over GagaDaily, talking about any song from Chromatica or any song released in the future :ladyhaha:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

5 hours ago, Fish said:

its just no one asked for it and not interesting in the slightest. 

Some of us did. Sorry for having the right to ask for sth you personally don't need. 🤷

Archived