Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

OREO x LADY GAGA

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Ludwig Beethoven
8 minutes ago, BlueRose said:

DO we know what taste they will have?

there will be a variety of flavors ranging from Blood and semen to leftover homemade secret recipe Italian pasta 

Music is a higher revelation than philosophy.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

The fact that she didn’t get out of bed and that’s what the Oreo team had to work with is just so insane

who will love me when the night is over

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, Spock said:

The fact that she didn’t get out of bed and that’s what the Oreo team had to work with is just so insane

Idk why but this made me laugh :huntyga:

SoSourCandy

these are SLAY omg 

and that one with hand and long nails looks like could be used for Chromatica EP or B side :giveup:

BradleyCooper

Seems like the artist is posting the concept designs that he created for the campaign but it seems like they went with the simple pink packaging. I have a feeling we won’t see the majority of those designs implemented in the packaging that is being distributed in stores. 

10 hours ago, Spock said:

I KNOW!!! Like she must have been paid A LOT for this collaboration, and yet she can't even give them a good reveal video :saladga:

We talked about it with some coworkers (I'm a graphic designer in an agency) and it just seemed so wild too us. Like we don't have that many BIG clients, but we know for sure any of them would have agreed to that to launch a brand new product 💀

Justin Drew Bieber
57 minutes ago, L E O said:

I KNOW!!! Like she must have been paid A LOT for this collaboration, and yet she can't even give them a good reveal video :saladga:

We talked about it with some coworkers (I'm a graphic designer in an agency) and it just seemed so wild too us. Like we don't have that many BIG clients, but we know for sure any of them would have agreed to that to launch a brand new product 💀

She’s gonna reveal it officially with a commercial :green:

jimmytimestep
13 hours ago, Aloe said:

Very nice designs but the flavour is boring despite the green filling 

I’m sorry but golden oreos are SO freaking good I can’t disagree more lol

britney spears eating GIF

Archived