💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - Not The End Of The World

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, IllusionLover said:

This Friday is Christmas day. Sounds fun but Mariah would smash her sales :billie: 

I would love is she released A Very Gaga Holiday Pt. 2. The sales don't matter that much since (new) Christmas music isn't that sellable to begin with, less so on Christmas day :poot: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover
Just now, Jill said:

I would love is she released A Very Gaga Holiday Pt. 2. The sales don't matter that much since (new) Christmas music isn't that sellable to begin with, less so on Christmas day :poot: 

Yeah but you said LG7 if she were to release a holiday project it would go as side project #3. But honestly she needs a Christmas song that isn't a cover or a bad remix of a classic. Katy, Taylor and Ariana, even Ava max have their own Christmas song songs why can't she? 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Just now, IllusionLover said:

Yeah but you said LG7 if she were to release a holiday project it would go as side project #3. But honestly she needs a Christmas song that isn't a cover or a bad remix of a classic. Katy, Taylor and Ariana, even Ava max have their own Christmas song songs why can't she? 

She could release a hybrid with songs that have Christmasy lyrics but are appliable to a bunch of occasions, and/or just tweet that she considers that album LG7 :sis: 

ALGAYDO
Just now, IllusionLover said:

Girl what do you mean 

Just now, ALGAYDO said:

Girl what do you mean 

They said "bad remix of a classic" so I thought that was a nod to Christmas Tree lol

ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, Jill said:

They said "bad remix of a classic" so I thought that was a nod to Christmas Tree lol

The disrespect :air: 

Wasn’t Dec. 21st 2012 supposed to be the end of the world? Wonder if that particular date was planned for this

Reject False Icons

I’M HYPED, all this time saying that Zooey, Emily blunt and other celebrities are her twins, and now she brings one of them to her videos with the BLUE wig.

also it promises to have story and comedy which is a must have on all Katy’s best videos 

Teletubby
2 hours ago, Chic said:

Wasn’t Dec. 21st 2012 supposed to be the end of the world? Wonder if that particular date was planned for this

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Tinnitus15
11 hours ago, IllusionLover said:

OMG I REALIZED SOMETHING!!!

The video is premiering on the 8th anniversary of when we thought the world was ending in 2012. :air:

Her mind

Archived