πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Wishes TFM a Happy Bday, Hints at ARTPOP as well

heavyMetalGAGA

Featured Posts

brandonfierce

Gaga has been fusing art with pop since the beginning. A true manifestation of that concept would be to make every song experimental yet catchy.

Idk, I'm just pressed that instead of two albums we're only getting one now. She seemed very ready to put out the "albums and albums" of material until people started b---hing. She's really trying to cater to the fans this era, which is why she's always lurking. All I have to say is be careful what you wish for.

Gaga is not just about art, she's about pop too and part of being pop is staying relevant. Two albums would have kept her more relevant than one.

lol no. not necessarily If anything it was her label who didn't agree with releasing two albums because it is essentially a bad idea. one album. one lead single. ARTPOP.

also if BTW got the general public tired of Gaga because she was literally everywhere from just one album can you imagine how fast Gaga will once again become over exposed by releasing two albums with more than one single. woah.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol no. not necessarily If anything it was her label who didn't agree with releasing two albums because it is essentially a bad idea. one album. one lead single. ARTPOP.

Lol What makes it a bad idea?

brandonfierce

Well, I don't know about you guys but i'm really just excited for Gaga to back in the public eye. I'm so tired of not seeing her at award shows and other appearances where she should be.

Darcklighter22

Well, I don't know about you guys but i'm really just excited for Gaga to back in the public eye. I'm so tired of not seeing her at award shows and other appearances where she should be.

haha how does it make her be present in the public eye again? she never technically left. and from how it's seeming ARTPOP is coming way later than end of 2012...to early 2013...to for sure no lead single in January :deadbanana: ...id say around late march early april the lead single might be released...she most likely wont attend the 2013 grammy's. But I do agree and can't wait for the Era to really properly begging, but doesn't seem like it'l be early 2013 at all. :coffee:

if she knows the gender of the baby...she must be 5 months (usually the month you can tell the gender) or more into her pregnancy! watch out, the baby might be born soon :derpga:

march would make sense with the tour ending and such...but kind of reaching gurl :hor: ....but let's hope :spin:

brandonfierce

haha how does it make her be present in the public eye again? she never technically left. and from how it's seeming ARTPOP is coming way later than end of 2012...to early 2013...to for sure no lead single in January :deadbanana: ...id say around late march early april the lead single might be released...she most likely wont attend the 2013 grammy's. But I do agree and can't wait for the Era to really properly begging, but doesn't seem like it'l be early 2013 at all. :coffee:

award shows, t.v. interviews. radio shows. magazine covers. being on the actual radio and Billboard charts. music videos. performing at festivals etc. Yeah i agree in this day and age with the social networks and stuff you can never really be out of the public eye but to me i still feel like Gaga isn't exactly on her wig snatching level again yet lol.

Darcklighter22

award shows, t.v. interviews. radio shows. magazine covers. being on the actual radio and Billboard charts. music videos. performing at festivals etc. Yeah i agree in this day and age with the social networks and stuff you can never really be out of the public eye but to me i still feel like Gaga isn't exactly on her wig snatching level again yet lol.

same i'm expecting some staged "crash and burn" type of lead up to the era...just hopefully it wont stain the general public's mindset on her for sales for ARTPOP...then again the GP eats up what's going on with Lohan, and then the hermaphrodite thing...can't wait to see it all go down tbh :coffee: :ohwell:

ToxicHot

:giveup:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived