💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Future Nostalgia- Moonlight Edition, 19 tracks

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Regina George
17 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

I do like her, I do listen to FN and like a couple of songs from her debut. I am just disappointed in her lockdown breaking trips and now this cash cow of a Side B album. 

Ofc it’s a cash cow.. Every deluxe edition including Chromatica’s is a cash cow. That doesn’t mean she doesn’t care about her fans. Fans asked her for side B songs and she is giving us 4 side b songs along with 1 and probably more music videos. She didn’t have to film that video but she chose to.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better Day
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Ofc it’s a cash cow.. Every deluxe edition including Chromatica’s is a cash cow. That doesn’t mean she doesn’t care about her fans. Fans asked her for side B songs and she is giving us 4 side b songs along with 1 and probably more music videos. She didn’t have to film that video but she chose to.

I have always been anti-deluxe edition especially a year after the release. I am extremely critical of any artist (including Gaga) that would do the same. The way Dua Lipa implied it was going to be a full blown Side B Album (like Dedicated) but 4 songs and 3 songs already been released on every streaming service it just seems like a cash cow and stream hungry tbh. I will still listen to the new songs to check them out

Together You And I!

Teletubby
3 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

Why does they think this is suitable for a ‘Side B’ album. 3 songs already released. Yet again Dua Lipa showing us all she is is a cash cow

4 songs : Fever ft. Angele, Prisoner, Un Dia (One Day), Levitating ft. DaBaby
It will add million of streams on Spotify to Future Nostalgia in the day of release (Un Dia got over 300M streams, Priosner over 120M).
She did the same with first album and now it is one of the m
ost-streamed albums on Spotify. She added 'One Kiss' (Calvin Harris), 'Scared to Be Lonely' ( Martin Garrix), 'No Lie' (Sean Paul) to re-issue. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

xoxo Craig

So what happened to this? :bear:   is this another "Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon"?

End Racism Now

Better Day
1 minute ago, 777777777777777777 said:

4 songs : Fever ft. Angele, Prisoner, Un Dia (One Day), Levitating ft. DaBaby
It will add million of streams on Spotify to Future Nostalgia in the day of release (Un Dia got over 300M streams, Priosner over 120M).
She did the same with first album and now it is one of the m
ost-streamed albums on Spotify. She added 'One Kiss' (Calvin Harris), 'Scared to Be Lonely' ( Martin Garrix), 'No Lie' (Sean Paul) to re-issue. 

Yet again, it furthers my point, it seems like a cash cow because they songs are already on streaming services and slapping them into a ‘Side B’ album seems very - gives me lots of streams 

Together You And I!

gypsy101
2 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

Yet again, if this track list is real and she does release a Side B with those songs on the rumoured track list she is just a cash cow

shut 

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

So what happened to this?

wait until next full moon :lolly:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Tinnitus15

Well it’s not for sure that she’s releasing those songs..maybe re-issue and then releasing whole new album too..I mean it’s dua she’s working way too hard so for her it’s possible...We should treat her with respect for her work even a deluxe version she said she filmed a mv and will release other mvs from future nostalgia..the hate for her in my opinion is due to the lack of interaction and stuff from Gaga..And so what if she travels you don’t know if she got Covid before and now it’s okay for her or maybe she follows all the restrictions during her vacation..

gypsy101
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

?

stop with this constant blathering about Dua Lipa delivering an actual sustained album era

Tinnitus15

And btw don’t say that she is a cash flow cuz LITERALLY GAGA IS THE SAME with all those sponsored ads and partnerships :ohwell:

Better Day
Just now, gypsy101 said:

stop with this constant blathering about Dua Lipa delivering an actual sustained album era

I can be critical. I am the consumer. It is myself giving her stream and I am disagreeing with this business move. This is a forum that allows myself to express my opinion and I will be critical for any artist that I am disagreeing with! 

Together You And I!

gypsy101
Just now, Miss Dolly said:

I can be critical. I am the consumer. It is myself giving her stream and I am disagreeing with this business move. This is a forum that allows myself to express my opinion and I will be critical for any artist that I am disagreeing with! 

but must you do it so much? it’s old news by now. how about when you have a new opinion on this topic you should share it!

Better Day
Just now, gypsy101 said:

but must you do it so much? it’s old news by now. how about when you have a new opinion on this topic you should share it!

I have commented on 3 Dua Lipa threads and people are replying to me, I will reply in return. I am not going to start a new thread when they are always a general thread of this subject. 

Together You And I!

Archived