💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

IFPI: Lady Gaga Most Top 10's on Annual Global Singles Chart (Females)

Kimmo

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

No words. Not Shallow being her best selling single of all time :giveup: The gays LOST

But also, is Rain On Me gonna do this well? :flutter:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95
8 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

No words. Not Shallow being her best selling single of all time :giveup: The gays LOST

It's not really fair to compare it with her other singles because Shallow's sales contain streaming aswell while others are just with pure sales but still It's very impressive

Pop Art
6 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

It doesn't exactly work that way. Shallow is her song to move the most units WW in any given year based on this list, but that doesn't mean it's her best selling single of all time. (Though I'm sure it's in her Top 5, maybe even Top 3.)

Rain On Me probably won't make Top 10 unfortunately, but there's been some serious curveballs no one saw coming the past few years, so you never know! Even if it doesn't make the list though, it was still a WW smash 12 years into career, so it's a win either way!

JustTea
4 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

It's not really fair to compare it with her other singles because Shallow's sales contain streaming aswell while others are just with pure sales but still It's very impressive

But streams were abysmal back then... Now pure sales are abysmal. :sweat:

LGMonster95
6 minutes ago, JustTea said:

But streams were abysmal back then... Now pure sales are abysmal. :sweat:

Sales are still counted now even if they are small. It's also still not fair cause the streaming from now doesn't weight the same like the sales from back then

19.5M for Bad Guy!!!!! The 2nd biggest after CLOSER which has 20.7M, super insane 

QueenChromatix

If she would promote ROM properly it would be one of the top 10 hits of 2020.

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

2 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

This is about pure sales though, isn't it? :huh:

Anyway, their numbers are wrong and Shallow isn't her best selling song lol, even with streaming

LGMonster95
11 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

This is about pure sales though, isn't it? :huh:

Anyway, their numbers are wrong and Shallow isn't her best selling song lol, even with streaming

Every other Gaga song from that list has only pure sales, Shallow is the only one that has sales + streaming. And btw IFPI is the only and most accurate source out there about sales so if the numbers posted here are right then It's true

2 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Every other Gaga song from that list has only pure sales, Shallow is the only one that has sales + streaming. And btw IFPI is the only and most accurate source out there about sales so if the numbers posted here are right then It's true

Thanks for the clarification but... isn't Poker Face supposed to have sold twice as many copies as this site tells? :huh: didn't it sell 20M+ pure and over 30M SPS? 

LGMonster95
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Thanks for the clarification but... isn't Poker Face supposed to have sold twice as many copies as this site tells? :huh: didn't it sell 20M+ pure and over 30M SPS? 

Yeah but this is literally IFPI's annual music report, it sold 9.8m in 2009

1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

Yeah but this is literally IFPI's annual music report, it sold 9.8m in 2009

Omg my bad lmaooooooooo I thought it was the total

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Omg my bad lmaooooooooo I thought it was the total

Lol no. In fact even Shallow's numbers are different now, it sold like 16-17m SPS

Anveeroy
4 hours ago, Pop Art said:

Telephone: 7.4M Pure (2010) [#4]

ROM who? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived