Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

is ‘Lucid’ another ‘Invading My Mind’ situation?

FentyGa

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

I looked her up on Apple Music because I see her name thrown around in here a lot as of recently and I wanted to see what her deal is. Her music sounds pretty cool and her voice is very nice. But, why in the world does Apple Music have her listed as alternative? She sounds more pop to me. 

hieronymus
9 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

I looked her up on Apple Music because I see her name thrown around in here a lot as of recently and I wanted to see what her deal is. Her music sounds pretty cool and her voice is very nice. But, why in the world does Apple Music have her listed as alternative? She sounds more pop to me. 

I don't disagree, but I'm curious, which songs did you listen to?

They are, at least, not the same chord progression.

Although the BloodPop touch (chokehold, let's be real) is very evident.

3 points in and ready for more

17 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

She's definitely pop. Maybe a little out-there (especially with some of the metal-inspired stuff), but definitely pop. I find it a little odd she's listed as alternative, haha.

3 points in and ready for more

My Name Isnt Alice

Anyway stan rina the second coming of gaga I am an avid little monster too but not a music connoisseur

ShayCristoforo

All I know is that this is sickening lol 

Fits perfectly, so I guess the progression is quite similar at least  

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

VasilisVas
36 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

I don't disagree, but I'm curious, which songs did you listen to?

Basically all of the songs on her album but only parts of the songs maybe like 60-70 seconds from each song 

hieronymus
3 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Basically all of the songs on her album but only parts of the songs maybe like 60-70 seconds from each song 

Ah okay. Any favorites?

Archived