news

Lady Gaga Teases Sour Candy on IG

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delulu Rogers

Hopefully this is for a video and not just the oreo commercial. Proceed with caution everybody and don't put the cart before the horse

Blastertoyo
2 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Hopefully this is for a video and not just the oreo commercial. Proceed with caution everybody and don't put the cart before the horse

I doubt blackpink would be in an Oreo commercial unless they were on contract too 

Would be even weirder for Gaga to use their song if they’re not involved 

please enlighten me to death

Delulu Rogers
Just now, Blastertoyo said:

I doubt blackpink would be in an Oreo commercial unless they were on contract too 

She would probably just use her part of the song for the commercial 

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, Delulu Rogers said:

She would probably just use her part of the song for the commercial 

The meltdowns if this is just for Oreo 

:awkney:

please enlighten me to death

My Name Isnt Alice
Just now, Blastertoyo said:

The meltdowns if this is just for Oreo 

:awkney:

Sss ss sssing it with oreo :what:

3 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Exactly what I think! I don’t want to get my hopes too high because it could be used for a random stuff BUT it would make no sense to use the song (which has more Blackpink presence than Gaga’s kinda lol) in her own beauty/skin products launch or the Oreo stuff. 
If so, I think she would just release it as a commercial track without all these teasing because it’s her song and she could shorten it.

I have the feeling it is definitely a single material coming before Christmas (after that totally random  “have a Fairy Christmas” post in such advance lol).

MR video was released around this time...so who knows! I think we might get something this Friday :haroon:

KURUSHITOVSKA

Can Gaga post a selfie and some lyrics she herself wrote without that implying that a video/song/performance is coming? It you guys that set your hopes up and them blame her when nothing happens. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Cyber Babylon
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Can Gaga post a selfie and some lyrics she herself wrote without that implying that a video/song/performance is coming? It you guys that set your hopes up and them blame her when nothing happens. 

She did the same with the 911 short film release:ally:

LateToCult

When the South Korean government arrests Gaga’s music video directors and she’s forced to work with BLACKPINK’s team

excited oprah winfrey GIF

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived