Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Second Teaser for "Cake Like Lady Gaga"

Danny

Featured Posts

it bothers me that lady gaga is doing this to promote her book rather than something more interesting. that's all.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nick4bty

• potprincess

• Allison M

• Miel

Sudarshana

This fanbase a--lyses every little thing too much, it's just a video she made for fun, lighten up a bit and stop worrying about what other people will think of it.

this.

+ she doesn't miss opportunity to show her body :coffee:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

it bothers me that lady gaga is doing this to promote her book rather than something more interesting. that's all.

book? t r X lg?

3 points in and ready for more

moonboywow

No need to fool yourself... she has never done anything like this, get real.

okay then explain this

http://the-fame.org/displayimage.php?album=145&pid=125224#top_display_media

Redstreak

I agree I'd like to see promo for more interesting things like ARTPOP but at this point people would take it as "overhype."
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

...because Poker Face was about playing UNO with your family in the living room.

TASTE the real Gaga, she's a human. She likes s-x. She does s-x. She is nobody's mother.

Preach :legend:

I know I'm gonna sound pressed, but I kind of would have rather had a video akin to that of TFM-BTW's; smart and a--lytical. No, not like TFM's or BTW's videos, just smart and a--lytical. I know it's not 'a good change' or whatever in the hell people would say, but I (don't want to say 'miss') her intricate videos.

I'm saying this assuming Cake is gonna be a linear, straight to the point candid video that's stupid. Yet, I may be wrong and it could be a smart move. [Yet, I could be overestimating Gaga]

I feel really pressed, I'm disappointed I'm pressed, but I feel like this isn't showcasing Gaga's intelligence like she had shown through her videos her last two albums. Yes, they have been s-xual, because as you all have said "GAGA IS A SEXUAL BEING SHE ALWAYS HAS BEEN" but for a while she hasn't been unnecessarily distasteful in her presentation of her s-xuality/s-xual image. In fact, it's been progressive. Now, it seems to be regressive/public appealing. And I knwo this is her own personal life, but it stems also from her description of GUY on ARTPOP. Just not my cup of tea, I guess.

[wow, I feel bad I didn't mean to rant that hard]

On the plus side, I'm kind of glad Gaga's displaying herself s-xually proud and open with her body to the world in lieu of the comments on her weight. She looks great, and she deserves to flaunt it all she wants; a big **** you to the media is a good thing right now.

And you know what? As much as I love the mystery of TF/M!Gaga, or even the psycho-a--lytical perceptions of BTW!Gaga, maybe a more candid, human, 'fun' Gaga is what we (not just I, selfishly) need as a fandom and as general music listeners. If she really does want to gain back more general fans, what she's doing is not unnecessary.

And who knows? Even if the video ends up being shallow and dumb as **** (or smart and decoying, who knows), it looks enjoyable. And I don't even know why I'm making such a huge, a--l deal about it- it's not even a solid indicator of how ARTPOP is gonna be! In persona and music, that is.

Maybe that's why I'm so rantive and angry lol, because of the fear this is NOT JUST for the Cake/in-between era, but a seque into ARTPOP [as you can tell by now, if you were reading at all, this whole rant is basednot just on Cake but in response to her recent behaviors and attitudes]

Whatever, she looks hot. And from what the trailers indicate, that's all that matter and she's doing it right. In context.

-I'M SO SORRY I HAVE TOO MANY GAGA FEELS YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND :c

actually I like it. having so little time, she keeps doing funny stuff.

btw can somebody give me a link with the explanation of the lyrics? because I can't understand a damn thing :cryga: like wtf is "iced out wrist"?

iced out wrist = diamond bracelet on wrist :)

ice = diamonds

yeah, isn't that what this is for? the sequel to LG X TR = LG XX TR.

I didn't even know lol I thought this was just for fun lol makes sense

That's much different than Cake, imo. It's much darker themed, considering the time it was released and the kind of imagery that conveys vs. Cake.