Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

FKA twigs sues Shia LaBeouf for sexual battery and assault

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

MonsterofFame
4 hours ago, weed said:

Oh wow what happens now? Jail?

This doesn't surprise me given Shia's involvement in bar fights over the years. His behavior also has clearly been unhinged.

I respect him for owning up to it, and I hope he doesn't get cancelled so others can learn to admit their mistakes and move on.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame

As someone who is super super super into body autonomy I am so saddened for that girl, and the part about how "Mr. LaBeouf had rules about how many times a day she had to kiss and touch him" honestly makes my skin crawl. I don't really know who she is but I hope she is able to find peace of mind and a good support system of friends and family as she now has to march through the entire legal battle that's about to ensue. :(

edit:

from the ny times article:

"The lawsuit, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, says that Mr. LaBeouf knowingly gave Ms. Barnett a sexually transmitted disease."

holy **** that is AWFUL.

Stephen

Disgusting. Reading what he did brings back feelings from my emotional abuse :( I was never physically harmed but I was emotionally destroyed, he took all my confidence and sanity.

Two of my close friends have been in abusive relationships. It’s a horrible thing that’s hard to explain unless you’ve been there. People say “why don’t you leave?” but it’s not that simple. They make you feel like you need them.

My heart goes to her and anyone else going through any type of abuse. You deserve to be loved and treated with dignity. 

alsemanche
19 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

I respect him for owning up to it, and I hope he doesn't get cancelled so others can learn to admit their mistakes and move on.

he literally assaulted at least 2 of his gfs but you hope he doesn't get cancelled because he admitted his mistake and moved on? f*ck his gfs' feelings i guess right? let's move on? the f*ck? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Serial Chiller

Ok I dont know that much about him or even that he was Twig’s boyfriend.... but why are people that surprised that he turned out to be a violent psycho?

The guy clearly looks troubled. He always wears a really creepy, brooding expression, likes to scream, act out, do violent stuff. He usually posts his boxing or martial arts training and boy did he come off as a mania. 

Not that those things by itself make a person an abusive deranged asshole but when you know about it, you’re like oh right. It firs. 

ShayCristoforo

He’s been toxic for a long time. Lock him up and then put him through treatment 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Queen Bitch

So he admitted it. Good. I hope he gets help. He has displayed bizarre behavior for years and he is clearly not well.

Moonlight on Water

So aggravating. I cannot believe this and I'm holding back everything I want to say.

she/her

Omar Vela

I'm surprised that some of You are surprised bu. He has always shown he is mentally insane, remember when he do live cam protesting, screaming like a crazy person, his attitude on various events, etc

MonsterofFame
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

he literally assaulted at least 2 of his gfs but you hope he doesn't get cancelled because he admitted his mistake and moved on? f*ck his gfs' feelings i guess right? let's move on? the f*ck? 

You can't change the past. Someone who admits they were wrong and is willing to learn and change is the best thing that can happen from here. Paying the victims money isn't going to change what happened.

Focus on cancelling R. Kelly and Chris Brown first.

Chromatography
3 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

found the misogynist 

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

found the misogynist 

misogynist: found

14 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

You can't change the past. Someone who admits they were wrong and is willing to learn and change is the best thing that can happen from here. Paying the victims money isn't going to change what happened.

Focus on cancelling R. Kelly and Chris Brown first.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived