ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617
1 hour ago, weed said:

Oh wow what happens now? Jail?

Atleast he isnt denying it... Sometimes I feel bad for these celebs cause the fame really changes their state of mind for the worst. 

alsemanche
7 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Im keeping an open mind on this

What is that supposed to mean?

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Pharamon
2 hours ago, gag said:

TW: assault, domestic abuse

“Mr. LaBeouf had once woke her up in the middle of the night, choking her. After she begged to be let out of the car, she said he pulled over at a gas station and she took her bags from the trunk. But Mr. LaBeouf followed, and assaulted her, throwing her against the car while screaming in her face, according to the suit. He then forced her back in the car.

Mr. LaBeouf did not like it if they spoke to or looked at male waiters; in an interview, Ms. Barnett said she learned to keep her eyes down when men spoke to her. She also stated in the suit that Mr. LaBeouf had rules about how many times a day she had to kiss and touch him, which he enforced with constant haranguing and criticism.

The lawsuit says that he kept a loaded firearm by the bed and that she was scared to use the bathroom at night lest he mistake her for an intruder and shoot her. He didn’t let her wear clothing to bed, and would spin a trifling disagreement — over an artist she liked and he didn’t, for example — into an all-night fight, depriving her of sleep, the suit says.“

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****??

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT, POOR TWIGS :( 

ZiggyZiggs
19 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Nothing to be open about on this tbh 

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I assume she did this cover while they were dating.. :wtf:

Umm no, if I am correct she was with Pattinson during tbis period. She dated Shia in 2018-2019 I think? While they were filming for Honeyboy 

JusKeepBreathin
12 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Nothing to be open about on this tbh 

Actually there is because he is not denying it. He seems to be owning up to his actions and will probably not fight it in a court if law. One thing is to be a terrible person and deny it. Another is to be remorseful about a terrible past. 

What he did was wrong and should be punished, but real remorse shouldn't be discarded either. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

StarstruckIllusion

Okay initially I was shook but looking into this guy’s history of being arrested for public drunkenness and stuff, he has some demons

Jose P

I’m surprised many people are shocked by this. The man has a history of being unstable and displaying bizarre behavior. I’m not surprised in the slightest by this.

ZiggyZiggs
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Actually there is because he is not denying it. He seems to be owning up to his actions and will probably not fight it in a court if law. One thing is to be a terrible person and deny it. Another is to be remorseful about a terrible past. 

What he did was wrong and should be punished, but real remorse shouldn't be discarded either. 

Who said anything about that? 

saying something like ‘I’m keeping an open mind on this’ on a thread about domestic violence naturally means: I won’t judge until it’s proven or something. Lol. That’s the context. 

If someone’s intention is to relay the fact that theyre not going to cancel him over this cuz he’s remorseful about what happened then they need to write it properly lol

also just to add: he did admit to it but he also said in the same breath that not all the allegations are true, something all these male celebs seem to be doing nowadays. They’ll apologize and say that they’re sorry and admit to some of the stuff but not to everything. Seems to be a trend. Make of that what you will.

ItWasntLaauv
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

I mean he basically admitted to it already.

1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

what's there to be open minded about? if you read the article you'd know he already admitted to it lol. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

littlepotter

This is absolutely heartbreaking. To me she has always seemed like this fragile ethereal goddess, and the fact that someone dared do these horrible horrible things to her... jesus christ. He deserves to he locked up.

3 hours ago, weed said:

Oh wow what happens now? Jail?

The way that I'm so absolutely shocked that for once a man decided to take accountability... the bar is in the pits of hell. I'm happy for twigs that this will probably be settled quickly for her and he didn't opt to drag her in courts for years and years. 

chaeri pls

Archived