💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sour Candy Release, If Real Stop Worrying About Christmas Freeze

Economy

Featured Posts

lilboyblue

All I care about is for Gaga to keep her name out there, especially since every other main artist has something out at this time. It's such a great time for pop music! 

I also just want her to maximize to the fullest degree the mileage she can get from Chromatica, and I don't think she's done that just yet.

vyniildisk
41 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Sour candy gonna be definitely better on charts than rain on me, in my opinion. 

Maybe back in the day but the song is too old now, its not happening. I still love this bop so much

Economy
8 minutes ago, littleboyblue said:

All I care about is for Gaga to keep her name out there, especially since every other main artist has something out at this time. It's such a great time for pop music! 

I also just want her to maximize to the fullest degree the mileage she can get from Chromatica, and I don't think she's done that just yet.

Tbh. Such a great album but the era felt so short and like nothing happened

I get pandemic screwed over a lot of plans but if we at least get a visual from such a big collab I'll be happy cuz it feels like a waste if we don't

Economy
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

Maybe back in the day but the song is too old now, its not happening. I still love this bop so much

This I wouldn't expect it to slay the charts now... But the music video would definitely get a lot of views tho

Archived