Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Zach Campbell: This is the problem with the “chromatica” era

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

edengowon
4 minutes ago, Sorcerer92 said:

Oh fantastic. Another sad gay man who thinks he has the authority to criticize the greatest artist of all time, an Oscar winner no less. Opinions like this are why I have grown resentful of most of the gay community. 

...:ladyhaha:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
10 minutes ago, Sorcerer92 said:

Oh fantastic. Another sad gay man who thinks he has the authority to criticize the greatest artist of all time, an Oscar winner no less. Opinions like this are why I have grown resentful of most of the gay community. 

Gaga is human and can make mistakes too sis :huntyga:

Suspiria
10 minutes ago, Sorcerer92 said:

Someone's internalised homophobia is showing:ally:

Also you clearly didn't even watch the video did you.

13 minutes ago, Sorcerer92 said:

This is not normal. I suggest you seek a great therapist :ohno:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Sorcerer92
7 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Gaga is human and can make mistakes too sis :huntyga:

Absolutely! And when she does I will gladly air my grievances. But nothing this era has been a mistake. She's done nothing but serve left and right. I genuinely feel bad for those of you who can't enjoy it :(

6 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Someone's internalised homophobia is showing:ally:

Also you clearly didn't even watch the video did you.

It is no secret to any of my friends in real life that I hate all gay men who do not at least respect Lady Gaga. I don't want to associate with any LGBT person that doesn't like her. 

xoxo Craig
9 hours ago, Mer Boy said:

People want visuals/content - not necessarily promo. 

THIS. Promo comes part in parcel with an era, but we aren't just looking for adverts and posters or Spotify playlists... its content. And I think what hurts the most is the fact Bobby announced all their pre-covid plans back in May and told us that with Chromatica, there would be a tonne of content coming. Including Chromatica TV and other versions of the songs, and other things. 

There are SOOOO many things that she could have done, or changed and adapted to suit the Covid-19 environment. But she chose not to do it. Its not just promotion, its the lack of content and the lack of an era that people are complaining about 

Also: 

Like Zach said, the music is healing. I can't tell you how many times Chromatica pulled me out the dark. 

End Racism Now

Suspiria
6 minutes ago, Sorcerer92 said:

Absolutely... nothing this era... She's done nothing... I genuinely feel bad...

So true!:party:

7 minutes ago, Sorcerer92 said:

It is no secret to any of my friends in real life that I hate all gay men who do not at least respect Lady Gaga. I don't want to associate with any LGBT person that doesn't like her. 

Sis this is weird

26 minutes ago, Sorcerer92 said:

Lmao did you even watch it? It was nothing but respectful for Gaga, acknowledging her health problems, and complimentary of everything she did do that era. He just gave his thoughts on how this era could be bigger and better for the fans. Nowhere in that he criticized her, called her lazy, or whatever. 
So maybe know what you're talking about first before "growing resentful of most of a community" :yennefer:

Sorcerer92
4 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Sis this is weird

Its how I've been since 2011 :huntyga: It's a normal part of my life. I've cut people out because of negative things they've said about her before. 

Sorcerer92
2 minutes ago, L E O said:

Lmao did you even watch it? It was nothing but respectful for Gaga, acknowledging her health problems, and complimentary of everything she did do that era. He just gave his thoughts on how this era could be bigger and better for the fans. Nowhere in that he criticized her, called her lazy, or whatever. 
So maybe know what you're talking about first before "growing resentful of most of a community" :yennefer:

Okay, Jan. The words problem and Chromatica do not go together. Again, sorry yall are all entitled and can't enjoy everything she has given us. Whay awful bitter lives yall must lead. 

6 minutes ago, Sorcerer92 said:

Okay, Jan. The words problem and Chromatica do not go together. Again, sorry yall are all entitled and can't enjoy everything she has given us. Whay awful bitter lives yall must lead. 

Lmao does this looks like someone who doesn't enjoy the album?

EfaVKGzWsAMR3mb?format=jpg&name=large
(Yes that's my pic)

I absolutely ADORE everything she did for this era, and listen to the album at least twice daily. 

Plus that's beside the point, I, in no way, put my personal thoughts on that answer, I just explained to you something you clearly didn't watch, or if you did, clearly didn't WANT to understand. You don't have to agree with him of course, but it's NOWHERE near what you made it sound like. 

But I'm guessing you'll choose not to understand that either, so yeah, I'll go back to my "awful bitter life" :yennefer: (Awfully judgmental for someone accusing people to be criticizing others don't you think?)

The Toxic Positivity army is out in full force I see 

who will love me when the night is over

SHALLOW
30 minutes ago, Sorcerer92 said:

Absolutely! And when she does I will gladly air my grievances. But nothing this era has been a mistake. She's done nothing but serve left and right. I genuinely feel bad for those of you who can't enjoy it :(

Your standars are LOW :enigma:

FentyGa
26 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

THIS. Promo comes part in parcel with an era, but we aren't just looking for adverts and posters or Spotify playlists... its content. And I think what hurts the most is the fact Bobby announced all their pre-covid plans back in May and told us that with Chromatica, there would be a tonne of content coming. Including Chromatica TV and other versions of the songs, and other things. 

There are SOOOO many things that she could have done, or changed and adapted to suit the Covid-19 environment. But she chose not to do it. Its not just promotion, its the lack of content and the lack of an era that people are complaining about 

Also: 

Like Zach said, the music is healing. I can't tell you how many times Chromatica pulled me out the dark. 

ESPECIALLY with someone like gaga. the videos, outfits, and performances are a part of the package. can you imagine The Fame without the extra content? it would be a basic pop album. not a bad one, but most of the songs dont make points about fame on their own-it’s the videos, performances, shoots, and fashion. and she didnt give us much of that this era.

Archived