💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Zach Campbell: This is the problem with the “chromatica” era

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

Because we’re already aware that there is a lack of promo..... duh. It isn’t a secret. 

You don’t find it odd that he posted a video about lack of promo right as promo is beginning again? It’s all apart of the master plan. You’ll see 😉 

Ok...but if she's trying to get people excited again...I don't think he would be saying all of this. He would be putting a more positive spin on her lack of promo...again...maybe the Oreos reminded him "Hey...where IS Gaga?" 

Nothing he said hyped me or others for anything lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this was such a perfect way of explaining our frustration with this era as fans in the most respectful way. Hopefully Gaga sees this...I know she used to watch his videos and I think she still does because her team keeps inviting him to things so let's hope this shakes something in her and we hopefully at least get a virtual concert and maybe another music video in January...

HausOfAntonio

One person who actually knows how to respectfully speak about this issue without bullying or shaming the woman :golfclap:

1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Ok...but if she's trying to get people excited again...I don't think he would be saying all of this. He would be putting a more positive spin on her lack of promo...again...maybe the Oreos reminded him "Hey...where IS Gaga?" 

Nothing he said hyped me or others for anything lol

Not hyped? Are we not discussing Chromatica promo at this very moment? The hype is real and the fact that he made a video about the lack of promo is truly, in fact, PROMO. The journey continues..... 

TimisaMonster
40 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Not hyped? Are we not discussing Chromatica promo at this very moment? The hype is real and the fact that he made a video about the lack of promo is truly, in fact, PROMO. The journey continues..... 

We've been talking about the LACK of promo for months so whats new? Lol 

People are only semi excited about some pink and green oreos coming next month but I'm waiting on her team to showcase what's this 4th continuation to the era...has to be another single but either Sour Candy (idc for) or Alice please oh please 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Just now, TimisaMonster said:

We've been talking about the LACK of promo for months so whats new? Lol 

People are only semi excited about some pink and green oreos coming next month but I'm waiting on her team to showcase what's this 4th continuation to the era...has to be another single but either Sour Candy (idc for) or Alice please oh please 

Britney Spears Yes GIF

zakariah

he’s right tbh

but anyways, pretty sure she doesn’t give a sh!t about promoting music anymore, so I wish LMs would just face the reality whenever she’s not nominated for awards, or isn’t top 10 on a chart, like she’s not young anymore, she doesn’t have the energy to do what Dua Lipa does in terms of constant promotion

TEEEEEAAAAAAA

he said what we all are thinking respectfully. and he’s so right. there are so many layers to chromatica that just don’t come together. the tribes, the planets, alternate realities etc. there is some storyline here that we are not getting. come on gagz come on make it make sense. i want her to love this album! 

ItWasntLaauv

I’m gonna be controversial, yet brave yet again and say that I enjoy Chromatica and I thought the promo’s been good for what this year has been, she’s released the album, had a smash hit with ROM, released three great videos (with more in the pipeline), and put together a really fun VMA performance. Yes, other artists have been putting together virtual shows and doing other things since the pandemic took over, but that doesn’t mean Gaga needs to. She had a million things planned for the era pre-COVID, I can’t blame her for not doing the same amount of stuff. I know if it were me or any other person on this site, I’d wanna lay a little bit low because all my plans had been bulldozed by a pandemic. Also who knows, maybe this entire time she’s been doing stuff behind the scenes and is about to mega release a ton of high quality stuff that took a lot of time to produce or maybe not, you don’t know her schedule or her life, just enjoy the damn music, I promise it’s not as hard as it sounds.

Honestly it’s not even about having promo for now. To me it’s more about being able to look back on the era years from now and relive it through interviews and performances. We have that for every single era and I love looking back on them through everything she did. Chromatica is one of my fave Gaga albums, and it makes me sad to think that years from now there won’t be much to look back on to relive 

SlaeUrAnus
5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

As always he spoke facts, and seeing the fragility of all of yall who can't handle the slightest negative take on Gaga is truly hilarious. The poor man is saying he'd like to see a virtual concert. That is literally it. Yall are gonna bully us into thinking we're demons simply for expressing that we'd like to see the songs performed live? 

This.

We wanted a few live performances of the album. What is wrong with asking for that? Not like we're asking for promo to happen constantly 24/7. 

This era has been a disappointment.

In my messy era.

Bella Goth

yeup, i mean chromatica really fit 2020 because its telling outside world, she can push chromatica visual into virtual show without limit that life performance cant do. its a miss for me. yes we are on pandemic and there is people dying but her message of chromatica is healing and dancing thru your pain and tears. and chromatica really help me during 2020 and really did healing, so why push back this era? its the perfect time to be kindness punks but she prefer endorse politic which we know politics are shait (but thank her atleast the orange finally out) but then again no justice for chromatica

Archived