rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko1
9 minutes ago, Little99 said:

So she can't announce because what? Because usa hospitals are no longer accepting patients? So what, covid is everywhere. That's why we need her

7 minutes ago, Art Police said:

I'm sorry but it's not like Gaga's the US President or something lol

Do ya’ll even know her? Were ya’ll with us when she postponed her album release or when she performed at Joe Biden’s gig instead of promoting her new album? Did ya’ll read her tweets about covid or politics?

She’s too sensitive and not tone deaf to announce anything this week or next week.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko1 said:

Do ya’ll even know her? Were ya’ll with us when she postponed her album release or when she performed at Joe Biden’s gig instead of promoting her new album? Did ya’ll read her tweets about covid or politics?

She’s too sensitive and not tone deaf to announce anything this week or next week.

Oh, do you know her? :ladyhaha:

Gorehound
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko1 said:

Ye true very admirable but if I'm absolutely honest I'm just a fan of Lady Gaga the entertainer. I don't have much interest in her otherwise. Just like The Weeknd, Miley etc, if you have material, then release it. 

Yes I'm entitled :legend:

I'm fine, Ta

DonnieDarko1

Nah, she’s not that tone deaf and will not release or announce anything right now. It’s a pattern for her and I’m surprised there are fans that don’t realize that. 

DonnieDarko1
7 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Oh, do you know her? :ladyhaha:

You obviously doesn’t. It’s always like that with her. 

7 minutes ago, DonnieDarko1 said:

Nah, she’s not that tone deaf and will not release or announce anything right now. It’s a pattern for her and I’m surprised there are fans that don’t realize that. 

Saya the person that keeps pretending to be an insider. Fixing tweets about Alice, Babylon and then Sour Candy. Saying they already have locations to film the Gucci movie when they are still scalding for it. Girl, just drop it.

Karen Smith
8 minutes ago, DonnieDarko1 said:

I don't like your energy here... 

You obviously doesn’t. It’s always like that with her. 

No, I never met her so are you :toofunny:

If it's for BLACKPINK show, then it's already set so that won't be cancelled it's only a question of if she will tease this week or not

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, ghs said:

Saya the person that keeps pretending to be an insider. Fixing tweets about Alice, Babylon and then Sour Candy. Saying they already have locations to film the Gucci movie when they are still scalding for it. Girl, just drop it.

Who’s saya?

Genuine Guy 09

I wonder what the excuse will be from a certain girlie when Gaga is completely silent for the next week 'The video conference!!11' :toofunny:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Who’s saya?

I meant to say “says” lol

that Donnie Darko guy pretends to be an insider every 1 to 2 weeks it’s tiring.

Tinnitus15
Just now, ghs said:

I meant to say “says” lol

that Donnie Darko guy pretends to be an insider every 1 to 2 weeks it’s tiring.

Ohh okay..yeah I’ve seen his tweets literally he’s constantly denying that smth is coming and suddenly oooh wait it’s coming 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived