Featured Posts

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patriziaa Reggiani

Sour Candy is finally coming THIS FRIDAY

I will not watch House of Gucci

Babylon98

I say change the title thread to Sour Candy coming this friday according to alleged insider afentis

:kiss:

B2theRich33

Let’s remember in all the delusions.... if nothing comes by Sunday, you keep the slander away from Gaga and her team.... because they literally did not do a thing. 

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

I'm tired of watching this thread pop up every other day

delete it:triggered:

Just keep holding on ma’am, you’ll get your wish by Sunday regardless of what happens :vegas::selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Karen Smith
3 minutes ago, zcasx said:

because he didn't know - unlike afentis who is a part of Gaga team going on video conferences and asking you guys which version of Babylon you'd like as a single lmao

Of course he's real 

Guys I love you and I'm hyped too to se if somethings coming friday but afentis just reeks of bullsh t

Okay but just wait until Friday and then we'll know who is right, because now you can't be sure as well. 

Babylon98
Just now, Little99 said:

Okay but just wait until Friday and then we'll know who is right, because now you can't be sure as well. 

My point is just the following:

Even if it comes Friday that doesn't prove this person's credibility whatsoever. 

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

Let’s remember in all the delusions.... if nothing comes by Sunday, you keep the slander away from Gaga and her team.... because they literally did not do a thing. 

Pin this too though 

Karen Smith
Just now, zcasx said:

Even if it comes Friday that doesn't prove this person's credibility whatsoever. 

For you. For me it'll be confirmation of his reliable. Say what you want, you can call me a clown (it's true tho) but what should he does to make you believe, all other insiders say there is no sc mv. And it's obvious that afentis won't tell us how sc video will look like, because he doesn't know it as well probably. But he's the only one who said it is coming this Friday for sure. 

Babylon98
3 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

:billie: true

2 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Who cares? If we get a video for ANY song the last thing on my mind will be if afentis is real or not lol

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived