Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
37 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I know you're being sarcastic but the era died again the minute 911 was released, I don't get this whole method of dropping material then pretending it never happened ever again. I'm sure there's reasons but she's silent about everything. I appreciate the content we have gotten I just don't appreciate the whole dropping material and never speak about it again approach she's had since May. However in May BLM was at it's highest so I understood her silence and giving her platform to BLM charities etc but her silence after 911 had zero explanation/world event that we could blame it on. 

I know what you mean. I´m still a new little monster so I don´t know how the "old times" were, but they must´ve been serving as hell. lol

I´m just taking it real easy, but I do understand that some of you are kinda disappointed; mainly because the album is such a good one, right? We feel like she should have the same amount of success with this record because it´s as good as her old ones (like BTW etc.)

I´m still hopeful that the era continues, because there has never been a pandemic, so for Gaga and her team this is also new and it´s time to adapt to that and find new ways... plus she´s not just a musician anymore, but also an actress, which means less time for her music. It´s just the way it is. I personally think it´s awesome, because I love that she got into acting and I´m soooo freaking excited about the Gucci movie (and the other one too)

I´m pretty sure we will get SC music video and she will start promo again after the Biden inauguration... and why should Chromatica era end if she´s filming the movie? She did the same during Joanne and ASIB... I don´t see a problem there tbh.

The only thing I really long to see is a music video and single release for either Babylon or Alice. (if possible both) That´s like my main wish for the era... it would be a ****ing crime not to release these as singles. :wtfga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatican
12 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

as I said I appreciate the content that we have gotten, I just dislike the method of releasing content that they have chosen to use. I guess what I'm trying to say is I appreciate what we've gotten but I'm a little confused and have been frustrated at times. Zach Campbell did a video that I think says very well what I'm trying to say which of course you could take differently to me 

Sorry, but there is really not a lot that can be done. I'd much rather have Gaga get ready for Biden's inauguration, get ready to film Gucci this spring, and release another music video than putting in a ton of work into a virtual concert.

numb the flame
1 minute ago, NickyPuppy said:

I know what you mean. I´m still a new little monster so I don´t know how the "old times" were, but they must´ve been serving as hell. lol

I´m just taking it real easy, but I do understand that some of you are kinda disappointed; mainly because the album is such a good one, right? We feel like she should have the same amount of success with this record because it´s as good as her old ones (like BTW etc.)

I´m still hopeful that the era continues, because there has never been a pandemic, so for Gaga and her team this is also new and it´s time to adapt to that and find new ways... plus she´s not just a musician anymore, but also an actress, which means less time for her music. It´s just the way it is. I personally think it´s awesome, because I love that she got into acting and I´m soooo freaking excited for the Gucci movie (and the other one too)

I´m pretty sure we will get SC music video and she will start promo again after the Biden inauguration... and why sould Chromatica era end if she´s filming the movie? She did the same during Joanne and ASIB... I don´t see a problem there tbh.

The only thing I really long to see is a music video and single release for either Babylon or Alice. (if possible both) That´s like my main wish for the era... it would be a ****ing crime not to release these as singles. :wtfga:

When I say I'd like to see her perform more it's not because of the charts, idgaf about the charts, I want to see her perform because her performances always bring her art to life. I'm a little disappointed because Chromatica is one of her best albums, I'll admit I haven't listened to it in a week and tbh this week has done me good. I personally love when Gaga acts, I rewatched AHS Hotel just this week because I'm craving to see her living her art. I enjoy seeing her doing different things such as acting and I love her singing jazz, it just sucks when she releases some of her best material both musically and visually but she seems to be ignoring it and we only hear from her when she has to contractually post.  

numb the flame
17 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Sorry, but there is really not a lot that can be done. I'd much rather have Gaga get ready for Biden's inauguration, get ready to film Gucci this spring, and release another music video than putting in a ton of work into a virtual concert.

At this point, I just want to see her bring her art to life as I said in my post above. Please read that as I think it explains what I mean to say. 

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

When I say I'd like to see her perform more it's not because of the charts, idgaf about the charts, I want to see her perform because her performances always bring her art to life. I'm a little disappointed because Chromatica is one of her best albums, I'll admit I haven't listened to it in a week and tbh this week has done me good. I personally love when Gaga acts, I rewatched AHS Hotel just this week because I'm craving to see her living her art. I enjoy seeing her doing different things such as acting and I love her singing jazz, it just sucks when she releases some of her best material both musically and visually but she seems to be ignoring it and we only hear from her when she has to contractually post.  

I totally understand that, but during this pandemic it´s quite impossible to perform for fans live... unless you mean performances like on the VMA´s etc. without an audience... or maybe an online concert...

numb the flame
Just now, NickyPuppy said:

I totally understand that, but during this pandemic it´s quite impossible to perform for fans live... unless you mean performances like on the VMA´s etc. without an audience... or maybe an online concert...

See I don't mind if in essence it's a music video with multiple takes but a live vocal like the VMA's performance was. While some may not enjoy a virtual concert, I just love to see Gaga bring her art to life whether that be through music videos or performances. As I said previously it sucks when she releases some of her best content both musically and visually but she seems to be ignoring it. I'm sure Gaga has her reasons to "ignore" Chromatica but her silence doesn't help her relationship with us, if she was transparent regarding everything I think we would all be very understanding of her and actually our frustration comes because we care about her and her health whether that be physical or mental health. 

Animal Claws

As BH said, the only big things left for this era are music videos / visuals. A re-release and another perfomance is still possible (for me). Let's wait and see

Mother of Puppies
34 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

See I don't mind if in essence it's a music video with multiple takes but a live vocal like the VMA's performance was. While some may not enjoy a virtual concert, I just love to see Gaga bring her art to life whether that be through music videos or performances. As I said previously it sucks when she releases some of her best content both musically and visually but she seems to be ignoring it. I'm sure Gaga has her reasons to "ignore" Chromatica but her silence doesn't help her relationship with us, if she was transparent regarding everything I think we would all be very understanding of her and actually our frustration comes because we care about her and her health whether that be physical or mental health. 

Good point... she might lose some fans along the way... maybe she doesn´t realize that?

numb the flame
1 minute ago, NickyPuppy said:

Good point... she might lose some fans along the way... maybe she doesn´t realize that?

I mean I've been a monster since Bad Romance came out and I turn seventeen this year, I'd never leave Gaga as she's been apart of me for so long, since I was a literal child. I may loose interest in her at various points like the pre Joanne era when I started listening to new artists but I'll always come back to her whether that be in music, acting, hey even HL photoshoots. She'll always have her loyal fans through thick and thin but this silence does push some of us away and loose a little interest. I haven't listened to Chromatica in it's entirety since last Sunday however I needed that break away from her to come back tonight and relisten to my favourites from Chromatica. I'll always love her regardless of what she does in her career (unless it's some awful scandal like she turned out to hate gheys or smth :cryga:)

OhHenny2020
1 hour ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Still

Candle Reaction GIF by moodman

at this rate, i’d be careful with those candles henny :pray:

fraud fail GIF

JustTea

I refuse to believe they would film something and not release it at all. I believe they are just waiting for the right moment now (probably that BP virtual concert). They can still air Oreo ads with Sour Candy when they drop the video and make it big, that's a huge opportunity. :pray:

Stupid Oreo
40 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

at this rate, i’d be careful with those candles henny :pray:

fraud fail GIF

i put them out, it’s saturday now:icega:

OhHenny2020
2 hours ago, JustTea said:

I refuse to believe they would film something and not release it at all. I believe they are just waiting for the right moment now (probably that BP virtual concert). They can still air Oreo ads with Sour Candy when they drop the video and make it big, that's a huge opportunity. :pray:

Flying The X Files GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived