đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Sour Candy is coming REALLY soon

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

Chromatican
6 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

You were sure about the era ending before August and we got GAGARADIO, VMA and 911 video. :laughga:

This. Gaga has released in spurts this era. Pretty sure after Inauguration, and the transition between administrations has occurred Gaga will give us something. 

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genuine Guy 09
17 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I don’t think ChromaticaTV was ever a proper thing, like content wise. I think we theorised about what it could be and insiders also used it in their claims to give theory “tea” some credibility in case it was ever a thing

ChromaticaTV just looks like something used to promote the tracks, like the weather forecast or the MTV performance, just a cute way of saying that it’s being broadcasted from Chromatica to your television, nothing more 

I don't know you know - I think originally ChromaticaTV was her putting the ARTPOP app right. In the non 2020'd disaster scenario, I really believe it would've been something special, and Chromatica was (and still will be) almost like Gaga's 'Glory' its planned with her core base in mind and she'll feed them with the project. 

Getting back to point - I think ChromaticaTV was going to be an app basically and have some cool features on it. 

Oftpc: Hope y'all stay safe in lockdown (and stream Chromatica) :heart:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

ChromaticaTv was more than just a random thing because it had its website and it was already programmed... why in the hell she didn't end up using it after the BLM protest is still crazy to me...  It could have been an amazing thing for the era 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Jewels n Drugs

I dont get why she couldnt continue posting the "message from chromatica" teasers over the summer at the very very least :air:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Stupid Oreo
Just now, Little99 said:

The way Joe will have more performances than chromatica :bear: love it

:neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde::neyde:

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Omar Vela said:

I think she will find another excuse for not doing anything related to Chromatica. She is just waiting the right time to announce the tour cancellation. Im pretty sure about It... 

The tour cancellation will definitely come because it´s just not possible to fit 60.000 or 80.000 people in a stadium during a pandemic. People won´t all be vaccinated by July.

But Chromatica will continue. I´m pretty sure it´s just on hold for a bit. :bear: mark my words. :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

numb the flame
45 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

The tour cancellation will definitely come because it´s just not possible to fit 60.000 or 80.000 people in a stadium during a pandemic. People won´t all be vaccinated by July.

But Chromatica will continue. I´m pretty sure it´s just on hold for a bit. :bear: mark my words. :huntyga:

gorl it's been on hold from 30 May - 4 August 2020, 4 August - 18 September 2020. 

Mother of Puppies
12 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

gorl it's been on hold from 30 May - 4 August 2020, 4 August - 18 September 2020. 

last video was September 18th with 911 .... and then she´s been teasing "SC" with her mysterious instagram posts...

She put so much hard work into all that promo that we have been getting. :bear: I seriously don´t know what you clowns are complaining about. :zilla:

magic forest fairy GIF

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Stupid Oreo
8 hours ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Manifesting Babylon EV for today

Candle Reaction GIF by moodman

Still

Candle Reaction GIF by moodman

numb the flame
Just now, NickyPuppy said:

last video was September 18th with 911 .... and then she´s been teasing "SC" with her mysterious instagram posts...

She put so much hard work in all that promo that we have been getting. :bear: I seriously don´t know what you clowns are complaining about. :zilla:

magic forest fairy GIF

I know you're being sarcastic but the era died again the minute 911 was released, I don't get this whole method of dropping material then pretending it never happened ever again. I'm sure there's reasons but she's silent about everything. I appreciate the content we have gotten I just don't appreciate the whole dropping material and never speak about it again approach she's had since May. However in May BLM was at it's highest so I understood her silence and giving her platform to BLM charities etc but her silence after 911 had zero explanation/world event that we could blame it on. 

Chromatican
Just now, numb the flame said:

I know you're being sarcastic but the era died again the minute 911 was released, I don't get this whole method of dropping material then pretending it never happened ever again. I'm sure there's reasons but she's silent about everything. I appreciate the content we have gotten I just don't appreciate the whole dropping material and never speak about it again approach she's had since May. However in May BLM was at it's highest so I understood her silence and giving her platform to BLM charities etc but her silence after 911 had zero explanation/world event that we could blame it on. 

We got a Gagavision also. This era is dryer than usual, but come on. This era is happening in spurts, I fully expect Gaga to unleash more Chromatica after the Biden administration is safely inaugurated. We are getting another performance in less than a week, and insiders have been saying the end of January will be exciting.

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

We got a Gagavision also. This era is dryer than usual, but come on. This era is happening in spurts, I fully expect Gaga to unleash more Chromatica after the Biden administration is safely inaugurated. We are getting another performance in less than a week, and insiders have been saying the end of January will be exciting.

A second non Chromatica performance***

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Chromatican said:

as I said I appreciate the content that we have gotten, I just dislike the method of releasing content that they have chosen to use. I guess what I'm trying to say is I appreciate what we've gotten but I'm a little confused and have been frustrated at times. Zach Campbell did a video that I think says very well what I'm trying to say which of course you could take differently to me 

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived