politics

Trump shìts himself and wears diapers

Ziggy
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Mamas, all the ultra rich do coke. The expensive kind too. :messga:

The irony, of course, is that he famously doesn’t drink lol

Nicole337
14 minutes ago, SKANK said:

When you body shame someone you aren't just shaming that individual, you are shaming everyone who looks like that individual. Similarly, when you shame one adult for wearing a diaper, you are adding to the shame other adults who wear diapers feel.

Whether they are addicted to drugs which cause incontinence, or they are ill or injured, mocking an adult for having to wear a diaper is nasty.

Trump absolutely does not deserve civility, but the people who are in a similar situation to him, who may be reading your jokes and jeers, do deserve civility. Just keep that in mind.

Not mocking him, just reporting the news.

I've taken care of my grandmother who had 5 strokes on her right side and couldn't do much anymore and while doing physical rehabilitation, I've helped changed her diapers while my Mom left to go get high and leave us hungry at home with no power. She would sell her food stamps while my brothers and I took care of my grandmother. 

Not only do I not condone mocking adults wearing diapers nor will I tolerate mocking people with addictions because these things have destroyed my childhood and now I have extreme anxiety and PTS when I went into foster homes.

However, I feel Trump does not deserve our compassion and respect.

Edited by Biological Stasis

SKANK
23 minutes ago, Biological Stasis said:

Not mocking him, just reporting the news.

I've taken care of my grandmother who had 5 strokes on her right side and couldn't do much anymore and while doing physical rehabilitation, I've helped changed her diapers while my Mom left to go get high and leave us hungry at home with no power. She would sell her food stamps while my brothers and I took care of my grandmother. 

Not only do I not condone mocking adults wearing diapers nor will I tolerate mocking people with addictions because these things have destroyed my childhood and now I have extreme anxiety and PTS when I went into foster homes.

However, I feel Trump does not deserve our compassion and respect.

As I said, Trump does not deserve respect of civility. The people who are in a similar situation to him who may be reading some comments like the ones in this thread, do deserve civility and respect.

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, Cookie Woman said:

What we're not gonna do is try to humanize/sympathize for this monster because he's so tweaked out on drugs that he's incontinent. This isn't like an ill person having a similar issue, this is all on him and his depravity.

1 hour ago, Biological Stasis said:

This is something he can control, but he instead, chooses to continue abusing these drugs. Instead of taking care of the problem, he decides to put on a diaper so he can continue doing speed and benzos and now he can shìt himself freely and publicly in front of senators and world leaders.

Let's not defend his behavior. 

If he had a medical condition that he had no control over, then yes, it would be wrong to make fun of him about this topic. But he chooses to do so because.. drugs.

I’m not defending Trump at all and have no wish to humanize him, but whether it’s his fault or not, I’d rather criticize him for being the actual piece of sh*t that he is than for sh*tting his pants. 

Just my opinion. 

She/Her/Hers

Nicole337
10 minutes ago, SKANK said:

As I said, Trump does not deserve respect of civility. The people who are in a similar situation to him who may be reading some comments like the ones in this thread, do deserve civility and respect

Many people do not have access to the health care that billionaires (actually multi-millionaire) or presidents have. It would be easier for him to get clean and have his mental and physical health being taken care of, but he chooses not to.

Millions of Americans would kill for that kind of care.

Let's not defend ultra-wealthy fascist, dictator wanna-be's 

20 minutes ago, fishinmyhair said:

He waited FIVE YEARS to tell us this?

He's been talking about it for several years 

• Like 1

djBuffoon
3 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

But on the otherhand. What is the point of this? To embarrass him? I dont see how this is relevant for the election crisis that you guys have in america. We are better than this

Apart from the fact that he deserves the embarrassment, it’s to further underline the notion that Trump is a chronic projector.

In other words, if he accuses someone else of being corrupt, which he does constantly, then it’s meant to distract from his own crimes.

And, in this case, if he criticizes  someone else’s cognitive decline, it’s actually his mental health that he’s insecure about.

• Like 1

Indeciso
3 hours ago, Biological Stasis said:

The leader of the free world is incontinent because of all the drugs he takes. That's something to talk about.

If it were medical condition he could not help, then your argument would definitely be valid. 

Lol. You're argument isn't valid either.

Yeah, he may be saying something of a medical condition, but is not the right way to talk about it. :enigma:

I don't support Trump in any way shape or form, but I'm of the idea that laughing about someone is never a great look on anyone. Nor should we ever ridicule someone who we disagree the hardest.

It sounds stupid, but I do live by "killing people with kindness".

:kiss:

SKANK
6 minutes ago, Biological Stasis said:

Many people do not have access to the health care that billionaires (actually multi-millionaire) or presidents have. It would be easier for him to get clean and have his mental and physical health being taken care of, but he chooses not to.

Millions of Americans would kill for that kind of care.

Let's not defend ultra-wealthy fascist, dictator wanna-be's

Wealth, privilege, and fame do not erase the burden of addiction issues. In fact, they can heighten them. That shouldn't be an unfamiliar idea if you are on the fan site of a multi-millionaire who speaks frequently about her on going struggle with addiction and mental health issues.

And I'll say it a third time, since you seem to still be under the impression that I am defending Donald Trump: he does not deserve civility or respect.

However the people who are dealing with similar issues to Donald, who are reading the degrading nick names, jokes, and nasty comments that are equally applicable to themselves as they are to Trump, they deserve respect.

Oriane

Usually, I would agree that we shouldn't mock him for this, as this has nothing to do with his person, and it also mocks the other people suffering from this.

However, since this was a reply to himself mocking another man for being old, he deserves it. It's not mocking his condition, it's mocking the fact that he's acting like he's above that.

Hey sis! I know it's a bit awkward to ask but can you make me win? I know I flopped this round, I want to make sure I still have my throne

Ariana Grindr
4 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

That's why his butt always looks like Nicki minaj!¡! Is the diapers. 

But on the otherhand. What is the point of this? To embarrass him? I dont see how this is relevant for the election crisis that you guys have in america. We are better than this

ALso what is a "benzo" ?

Clearly the United States is not better than this sis...... clearly not. So **** it .... #diaperdon

xKorix

Noel Castor was speaking out about this for years. No one really paid attention, I'm glad people are now. This is some other tea he's spilt:

- Trump wears a hard plastic girdle he needs to laced into, hence why he never rotates at the waist.

- He sabotaged a black contestant on The Apprentice who was the clear winner. He chose the trailing white contestant instead despite the producers choosing the black contestant. He would would refer to the black contestant as "That n-word".

- He's dyslexic and struggles with words more than 2 syllables. He will throw tantrums and accusations of sabotage if his cue cards or teleprompter have words too are lengthy. His parents never got him treated because it would tarnish the Trump image.

- Aside from the incontinence, his drug abuse barely makes him functional without them. He abuses to benzos to just get through the day, hence the low energy and slurring and does  adderall if he needs to perform.

- He's only got one long piece of hair he combs over, think raff riff but rougher looking. Only he does his own hair.

- He's not up till noon almost daily, Jared and Ivanka run the country.

- He's exploited and assaulted many of his teen miss USA contestants. The winners would be the ones who went up to his room in private.

- Ivanka's whole person is fake, she has a deep husky jersey voice like her sister Tiffany and swears like a sailor. Her and Jared mock her dad and his inability to read.

- The Trump kids all despise each other.

I'd read more into Noel Castor and his interviews, they are very insightful.

Chromatography

not y’all getting upset about coke when gaga’s nose used to dust it on the daily

• LMAO 1