💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga teams up w/ Oreo

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos

This could very well be something minimal. Let's wait and see how it plays out. 

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if I see Gaga in a commercial dunking cookies though :ladyhaha:

Get that money girl pay me kim kardashian GIF by GQ

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Who said that she's gonna do a campaign?! It seems they're just gonna use her music.

yeah, that's what it looks like to me too. There are definitely jokes to be made here, but let's save the meltdowns until we actually see her posing sexily all over insta holding cookies :ladyhaha:

Plus, when she mentions 'kindness' that often ties into the BTWF, so really, let's just wait and see 

Patriziaa Reggiani

So it's nice!!! And Pink Oreo packets plus a unique experience with Gaga sounds nice.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Just now, Chroma said:

So it's nice!!! And Pink Oreo packets plus a unique experience with Gaga sounds nice.

I dont see why there is meltdown seriously

Karen Smith
1 hour ago, dynamite said:

lol.png

I tried to heal my father with a box of oreos but he said he was lactoast antalleraunt

xoxo Joreoanne :neyde:

:ladyhaha: this is too good to be forgotten

littlepotter
1 hour ago, dynamite said:

lol.png

I tried to heal my father with a box of oreos but he said he was lactoast antalleraunt

xoxo Joreoanne :neyde:

Then he voted for trump and it turned out he was just antalleraunt, period

chaeri pls

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Chroma said:

Still trying to make Spread Kindness happen just like Gretchen did with Fetch, bless and more power to her :diane:

2010s: The fanbase races who can write the cringiest sob story to be invited backstage during her live concerts. Then sometimes , your letter were chosen but somebody else in the crowd claim it as theirs so they were invited instead of you, just like that one BTW Ball show. :bradley:

2020: The fanbase are racing to fake kind on social media when they still messy, mean, and sexist IRL 

I see a pattern

tenor.gif

With that said, I'll buy the oreo cos I wanna try it!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MonsterMom
14 minutes ago, LaLa said:

yeah, that's what it looks like to me too. There are definitely jokes to be made here, but let's save the meltdowns until we actually see her posing sexily all over insta holding cookies :ladyhaha:

Plus, when she mentions 'kindness' that often ties into the BTWF, so really, let's just wait and see 

I’m here for it! :vegas: I wanna see her dunk herself in a glass of milk :ally::ladyhaha:

Guys try going on the singitwithoreo.com and it's not working! Was it fake?! cause if so someone has way too much time on there hands!!

MaMaMarryTheNight

okay goodbye SC MV

it were nice 120 mins tho 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

9 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

I’m here for it! :vegas: I wanna see her dunk herself in a glass of milk :ally::ladyhaha:

a312ac0dd9c8bdd5114a99f1d48b3f60.jpg

they can just reuse this :firega:

hijadeputa

Give me the thing that I love! Oreo with extra cream! Put your milkglasses in the air, make’m touch!

wetasspussy

I-

Chromatica era is truly over:bradley:

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga announces Chromatica Oreo

Archived