💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD debuts: Miley (40k), Bad Bunny (95k)

Runway

Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i mean i'm not surprised by this, bad bunny is being hot topoc nowadays and his sound is what the general public wants to hear

on the other hand, miley has served her best record to date but has not much appealing to the mainstream though i'm still very happy she took this lane

... and now i just sit in silence.

Harry Kat

Will Bad Bunny’s surprise album be the spoiler that keeps BTS from a second week at #1? His early numbers give him the advantage today, 11/28, but it's never wise to count out the BTS Army. Will Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales help keep them on top? Either way, it’s back-to-back #1s for The Orchard.

She won't be #2! They mentioned the numbers of the top debuts of the week, not the positions! 

Blastertoyo
49 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Rarely has a latin artist debuted at #1

One never has :huntyga:

this is the first Spanish speaking album to do so 

please enlighten me to death

ProdigyARTPOP
22 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

One never has :huntyga:

this is the first Spanish speaking album to do so 

Selena’s Dreaming of You debuted at #1,

it was the first latin album to do so

1 hour ago, Messy vers said:

Omg so i will find those who claim it's flop :bear:

Gaga has never really flopped album-wise. She's sold a lot. 🙆

1 minute ago, Hades said:

Gaga has never really flopped album-wise. She's sold a lot. 🙆

Tbh, I think BTW 1$ thing hurt Gaga's album sales as she will always be held up to that and it's not easy to do.

Bangerz peak era confirmed. I think this is a single-centric era for sure, which is okay- but I don't think Miley considers herself a "singles artist"

Don't Call Me Gaga

Teletubby
1 hour ago, whoresup said:

40k can get you to #2 ?!???

no, this week she could be at 8 with 40K. #2 is probably just position of album as release from this Friday. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

BTS would need a drop of well over 50% week-over-week, so Bad Bunny might find himself having to settle for #2

Don't Call Me Gaga

1 minute ago, 777777777777777777 said:

no, this week she could be at 8 with 40K. #2 is probably just position of album as release from this Friday. 

She'll be lucky to hold in the top 10 with 40k tbh, especially as albums such as Fine Line, Hollywood's Bleeding, and After Hours surge after Grammy nom ceremony

Don't Call Me Gaga

Teletubby
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

BTS would need a drop of well over 50% week-over-week, so Bad Bunny might find himself having to settle for #2

they can lost. their album costs $50 and their streams number is not so high.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived