Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Halsey : Grammy is about making sure you help the Academy make their $$

Teletubby

Featured Posts

PawsUpJago

I agree with the Grammys being a **** show, we been knew. 

But I find it so gross when artists publicly whine and moan about not getting a Grammy nom, it's so cringe to me. 

I have a feeling she would have changed her tune if Manic was nominated, but suddenly its about the "bigger picture" 

If the Grammys are so irrelevant to these people then why do they care when they are snubbed? 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink

she spilled :applause: im happy for everyone that got nominated but the Grammy process is clearly more about behind the scenes interventions and how willing you are to play the industry games in order to secure votes 

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

I agree with her, she'll never get nominated or win again after saying this :sweat:

Mariah and Britney talked badly about the Grammy's and we all know what happened

Ed Sheeran destroyed the GRAMMYs in 2017, and they gave him two awards two months later lol

chromaticainmyhead

brave of her to so openly speak her mind about something that is only talked about behind the scenes. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

8 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Ed Sheeran destroyed the GRAMMYs in 2017, and they gave him two awards two months later lol

Yeah I thought about him when writing my post, but he's a man so things are different :sweat:

TimisaMonster

"Behind the scenes private performances"...

Maybe I just have a dirty mind, but I wouldn't be surprised to know some artists in the past have slept with committee members to get a Grammy...as pathetic as that is :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Regina George

She made several points BUT to praise your album as if it deserved all the awards is not a cute look. That album doesn’t deserve ti be there because better albums (excluding Changes) got nominated. She is actually undermining every other artists album saying they are only there because they “know people”. I’m sorry but this is so out of place and her saying this and by doing that shaming other artists who got nominated (including Gaga) is just not it. Bitterness shows. If you don’t care about the academy then don’t share about it giving it more value. 

Regina George
1 hour ago, PawsUpJago said:

I agree with the Grammys being a **** show, we been knew. 

But I find it so gross when artists publicly whine and moan about not getting a Grammy nom, it's so cringe to me. 

I have a feeling she would have changed her tune if Manic was nominated, but suddenly its about the "bigger picture" 

If the Grammys are so irrelevant to these people then why do they care when they are snubbed? 

Exactly! If she got nominations she’d be silent and suddenly everything would be right. 

Galagala

Lol Halsey didn't deserve Grammys for all those generic songs. Without Me is cute but I knew it was not a Grammys material on first listening.

These artists trashed Grammys while a lot of them actually are not that great. She and Nicki are good examples. 

Regina George
3 hours ago, Galagala said:

Lol Halsey didn't deserve Grammys for all those generic songs. Without Me is cute but I knew it was not a Grammys material on first listening.

These artists trashed Grammys while a lot of them actually are not that great. She and Nicki are good examples. 

Nicki mentioning Bon Iver as if they don't have 10000 times better songs than her is just so funny. But yea he only got it because he is white.

Galagala
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Nicki mentioning Bon Iver as if they don't have 10000% better songs than her is just so funny. But yea he only got it because he is white.

That's exactly what's on my mind.

She just has no class. Comparing herself with Bon Iver....... she's bold lol

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Nicki mentioning Bon Iver as if they don't have 10000% better songs than her is just so funny. But yea he only got it because he is white.

Nicki posted it probably knowing only that The Weeknd was snubbed but had no idea who is the most nominated and thought that it is good time to prove that in her opinion she only lost because of her skin color....

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Pennywise

How is GGD, the personification (or FORUMification, if you will :flop:) of bitterness, judging Halsey of being bitter? :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived