💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Christian Nodal is the hottest Mexican, surprised?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, GGVS said:

OMG :ladyhaha: I love this, she's acting like she is in a red carpet or something.

She was on fire that day. :lolly:

psychosociaal-twitter-506x900.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

Of course people will “LMAO” the OP, because they can’t handle the fact that a brown Mexican can be attractive, so they go on to find the whitest Mexican men they can to try to discredit his looks. :smh:

SchwineLove
6 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Of course people will “LMAO” the OP, because they can’t handle the fact that a brown Mexican can be attractive, so they go on to find the whitest Mexican men they can to try to discredit his looks. :smh:

I mean u can edit his skin tone in Photoshop but I might still find him unattractive. It's not about the skin tone lol, why do u have to use that card

Omar Vela

oh hell no, mi ciela. He is ugly and his music genre is... not gonna say too much

Aaron Diaz

rs_597x702-170405071207-Captura_de_panta

Poncho Herrera.

NFUXENZ6DMCFPSHV5L3ZKOIG7I.jpg

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, SchwineLove said:

I mean u can edit his skin tone in Photoshop but I might still find him unattractive. It's not about the skin tone lol, why do u have to use that card

Let’s say you edited these white Mexican’s skin to be brown that several people posted here, would you still find them just as attractive?

Omar Vela
2 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Let’s say you edited these white Mexican’s skin to be brown that several people posted here, would you still find them just as attractive?

Yeah... Poncho Herrera with darkest skin? I'm totally into that :ally:

Are you even mexican?

I also find the guy from the ROMA film even hotter than Christian Nodal 

Spoiler

Dyifn2kUUAEx1pN.jpg

SchwineLove
6 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Well sometimes hotter lol. It really depends on the person. The diego boneta one is hot, I can visualize him hotter in darker skin. The few twinks others pointed is a huge meh, for me. Again it is subjective taste. My point is, don't always jump to the skin tone card. It's not always like that.

Justin Drew Bieber
2 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

Yeah... Poncho Herrera with darkest skin? I'm totally into that :ally:

Are you even mexican?

I also find the guy from the ROMA film even hotter than Christian Nodal 

Reveal hidden contents

Dyifn2kUUAEx1pN.jpg

1 minute ago, SchwineLove said:

Well sometimes hotter lol. It really depends on the person. The diego boneta one is hot, I can visualize him hotter in darker skin. The few twinks others pointed is a huge meh, for me. Again it is subjective taste. My point is, don't always jump to the skin tone card. It's not always like that.

While I can agree that Christian is average looking, it came off as several people trying to shove “white’ys” in his face to show him how unattractive he is.  Sorry if I came off as hostile.

Shipper
51 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

Mexican artist Belinda is his girlfriend :cryga: She always likes the ugly ones :gum:

Maybe all those people you called "ugly" have a common personality trait that she likes?  

I never dated any of them so i would never know.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Shipper
8 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

Of course. But when I say "ugly" it is because that is how everyone in the country refers to it. She is so pretty and her tastes so "eccentric", so to speak. 

I do understand what you mean. I think it is also based on my personal opinion that people who are seen as less attractive by many have better personalities. IMO, majority are less vain, sweeter, kinder, and more patient than the prettier ones. 

I guess i prefer them less attractive since they seem more within my reach since im not anywhere as attractive as the other celebs. 

:ally:

face GIF

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

JusKeepBreathin

Nope not while daddy Gael Garcia Bernal is alive. 

2c68dab74a94d424c038900c6846462f.png

If you haven't seen Bad Education, your gay card should be revoked. (And I don't mean the stupid comedy.) I mean La Mala Educación. 

51EMU1Sgk9L._SY445_.jpg

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Butters Stotch
2 hours ago, Hades said:

She was on fire that day. :lolly:

psychosociaal-twitter-506x900.jpg

OMG

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

latina twilight

Ofc gay mexicans are only into güeritos and mamados :koons:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived