Hot Dr. Mike apologizes after caught partying in Miami

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8

I can’t wait to see his “apology” video nnnn

i know it means nothing but I’m gonna assume he took a COVID-19 test the day of or the day before the party 

What.... a messy situation 

BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

He’s not the one to be blamed...he’s just the projection of people,who don’t want to wear masks...if they won’t wear masks,then he could do the same-cuz personally in my country people are against the mask regulations and the social distancing and even some of  them don’t believe in corona and out of nowhere when the cases rises extremely  fast they start  boycotting that there aren’t enough beds,ambulances,and that the health system sucks

Mike damn well knows the risks but just like everyone else he doesn’t care 

DelusionalGaga

He seems to have responded to his fans on Discord. Apparently he cleared it with his team and had everyone tested. Still, very bad optics on his part. He's a doctor with big social media following. Partying on a yacht without masks is NOT the look, especially in a time when people are dying, while others are forced to spend the holidays alone because they don't want to risk their family's health. Just another celebrity that turns out to be a disappointment :smh:

Serial Chiller

Eh none of them are getting cancelled. Cardi and the Weeknd were seen doing partying on Halloween. Also this guy is straight white hot male. He’s practically invincible. 

MaMaMarryTheNight

I need to get my guts rearranged by him :ally:

Dr-Mike-Varshavski-hot-in-scrubs.jpg

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

vyniildisk
44 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

He seems to have responded to his fans on Discord. Apparently he cleared it with his team and had everyone tested. Still, very bad optics on his part. He's a doctor with big social media following. Partying on a yacht without masks is NOT the look, especially in a time when people are dying, while others are forced to spend the holidays alone because they don't want to risk their family's health. Just another celebrity that turns out to be a disappointment :smh:

so he have actual fans, i -

Lion Heart

Where is his OnlyFans. :crossed:

I need him to apologize.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Miel said:

Gaga curse? What he do? lsdlkjdksajd

Partied maskless on a yacht but everyone was apparently tested  

BUtterfield 8
50 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

His friends telling him everyone on the boat was tested:

Also, I don't think the fact that he attended a "COVID-negative" party negates that this is incredibly irresponsible.

Yes, negative COVID tests help infection reduction, but even them I personally think they should only be done for circumstances with a much smaller gathering of people. Parties are simply too risky, as a respiratory infection could easily have been passed to any of these people between time of test and, well, the party.

He is somebody that is active in medical practice, I assume. He should have known much better.

Signed, a disease biologist-ish.

3 points in and ready for more

4 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Partied maskless on a yacht but everyone was apparently tested  

I mean what did he do to Gaga to warrant the curse sadksldkfkldsf

3 points in and ready for more

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, Lumiere said:

Is this what our society has come to I mean how could one be pro-COVID???:saladga: 

I'm pro-flu 

giphy.webp

Archived