• Last Reply
3 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Genuine question, feet lovers, why do you find them appealing? :oprah:

As a Justin stan you should know sis. :lolly:

12 hours ago, Economy said:

R u sure it was me? I don't remember any convo with u about feet :air:

11 hours ago, Economy said:

What? I don't remember this convo at all :duck:

Nvm: I thought u were the user that told me we already discussed this topic :sweat:

Well, I'm not gonna go through your all of your posts but I usually pay attention and remember who I'm talking to. I may be wrong but you even said you once had to ask your brother about this topic to try to understand it, but never mind.

tenor.gif?itemid=7212561

I never tried to make this other than just calling out on the usual prejudices of this matter... Moving on I guess :oops:

HorusRa2
14 hours ago, Economy said:

Tbh. If I was to make a list of the most unattractive parts of the human body feet would literally be #1 on my list :toofunny:

Most feet genuinely gross me out... And if someone has like perfect feet it still won't turn me on, best case scenario I'll just be neutral or unphased by them :rip:

Somebody needs to listen to Judas more. 😜

Im not big on feet but I do have a general appreciation for the male form including feet. 

Galactic Mess
14 hours ago, Economy said:

Tbh. If I was to make a list of the most unattractive parts of the human body feet would literally be #1 on my list :toofunny:

Most feet genuinely gross me out... And if someone has like perfect feet it still won't turn me on, best case scenario I'll just be neutral or unphased by them :rip:

I know, right? I think feet are a necessary means of transportation and blood-pumping devices. Nothing more :koons:

Thick legs, on the other hand... :lolly:

Bambino
14 hours ago, Indeciso said:

Why u think that? I remember another thread about his feet, but I honestly don't know why people think that about him. He posts a lot of feet pics?

Yes, just check his instagram page and probably his OnlyFans contains a lot of these pics.

Economy
3 hours ago, Da J said:

I know, right? I think feet are a necessary means of transportation and blood-pumping devices. Nothing more :koons:

Thick legs, on the other hand... :lolly:

U and I think alike :ally:

But I like them muscular not fat :enigma: (also bigger yes but not overkill)

Agunimon
18 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I used to think feet were cute until I broke a toe and had to have an x-ray. 🤮

Bradley
18 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I'm not a feet lover, but I think it has something to do with them representing a very private part of our bodies. They are not exactly the most hygienic part of our bodies, so to worship and find appeal in them suggests your sheer adoration for the other person, and I guess for the person whose feet are being admired, you doing that to your partner could either show trust or a sense of dominance I guess, that even such an unpleasant part of yours is seen as gold to them suggests how much you 'own' that person.

Spoiler

wow for someone who doesn't like feet, I seem able to explain pretty convincingly, don't I :koons:

Galactic Mess
32 minutes ago, Economy said:

U and I think alike :ally:

But I like them muscular not fat :enigma: (also bigger yes but not overkill)

Exactly my thoughts :vegas:

Archived