celeb

Charlie Puth serves feet again and wonders why BL didn't get nominated

Teletubby

Featured Posts

28 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

Yeah but that's not a reason to lick them and worship them like gods. :saladga:

Yes it is :bon:

25 minutes ago, Economy said:

Tbh. If I was to make a list of the most unattractive parts of the human body feet would literally be #1 on my list :toofunny:

Most feet genuinely gross me out... And if someone has like perfect feet it still won't turn me on, best case scenario I'll just be neutral or unphased by them :rip:

I thought we already had enough discussions about foot fetish with you Economy... :haroon:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
Just now, COOOK said:

c5d483ac65b42558bfe9b6c599c13012.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Economy
4 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I thought we already had enough discussions about foot fetish with you Economy... :haroon:

I don't remember what was discussed or with who tbh on this topic :enigma:

2 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

c5d483ac65b42558bfe9b6c599c13012.gif

If you don't understand a sexual fetish at least be polite. This community is already shamed for sexuality on its own so this doesn't make it easier. If anything, what is wrong with you.

Just now, Economy said:

I don't remember what was discussed or with who tbh on this topic :enigma:

smh Economy... I thought we already educated you on the matter!! :ally:

Economy
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

smh Economy... I thought we already educated you on the matter!! :ally:

R u sure it was me? I don't remember any convo with u about feet :air:

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

If you don't understand a sexual fetish at least be polite. This community is already shamed for sexuality on its own so this doesn't make it easier. If anything, what is wrong with you.

I'm sorry:messga: It is nothing wrong.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

ItWasntLaauv
1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Genuine question, feet lovers, why do you find them appealing? :oprah:

That would be like asking why people like peen or vageen when they both look like veiny alien appendages, or like booty when literal poop comes out of it, there’s no logic to what people like or don’t like. Attraction and s*xual pleasure is a mystery. :legend:

Also I would like to think that most foot kink people like feet that are given at least a bit of TLC, standards still have to be met, they won’t like every foot. :hor:

vyniildisk
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Tbh. If I was to make a list of the most unattractive parts of the human body feet would literally be #1 on my list :toofunny:

Most feet genuinely gross me out... And if someone has like perfect feet it still won't turn me on, best case scenario I'll just be neutral or unphased by them :rip:

Feet and the donut tbh

Economy
4 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Feet and the donut tbh

What? I don't remember this convo at all :duck:

Nvm: I thought u were the user that told me we already discussed this topic :sweat:

LostBoyfriend
1 hour ago, Bambino said:

It's kinda clear that he has a thing for feet by now :giggle:

Also, why isn't this thread made by me?

Why u think that? I remember another thread about his feet, but I honestly don't know why people think that about him. He posts a lot of feet pics?

And to OP, he isn't really serving per se. His feet are just in the pic. Serving would be a full on top photo of them and nothing else, like some people do when at the beach.

I'd love if Henry Cavill, Vin Diesel or Thor posted more of their big manly feet :heat: or Hawkeye, can't remember their names.

voidfigure

Honestly I know more about his feet than I do about his music 😅

(not that it's a bad thing, he and Shawn Mendes have great feet imo) 

Archived