Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grammy CEO responds to The Weeknd’s tweet

Spock

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, Economy said:

Because CEOs is not some God controlling everything or seeing everything

He is not the one voting

If an owner of a small company sometimes doesn't know every detail of what every employee is doing a CEO of something much but gger definitely won't :rip:

No, but as the CEO it is his responsibility to ensure that every submission gets a fair and unbiased voting process. This is why he’s the one giving interviews and doing damage control, and not the actual people who voted. 

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JINNOCIDE

wait so he said the voters look for excellence when they're choosing the noms and now says that The Weeknd's music was excellent this year...........wa.......... :oprah:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

BleepBloop
5 hours ago, Adrenaliner said:

He really was robbed. He deserved AOTY, SOTY and ROTY.

Blinding Lights really defined this years music and influenced multiple artists. Can't believe they didn't think about the backlash they would have. 

Just asking, who exactly did he influence with Blinding Lights? I really just want to know

Economy
1 hour ago, Spock said:

No, but as the CEO it is his responsibility to ensure that every submission gets a fair and unbiased voting process. This is why he’s the one giving interviews and doing damage control, and not the actual people who voted. 

Are u sure that's his job? I feel like his job would entail policy, budget stuff for academy, booking of venues etc

I don't see the CEO manually going thru all the content that's submited

He represents the organization so of course if there's criticism he's gonna do the interviews not some random voter but it doesn't mean he's the one going thru the content

That would be like asking a McDonald's CEO why ur burger wasn't well done. He along with the board may put I general policy and ways of doing things but the work being carried out will still be by the workers and they can F*CK up

3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Are u sure that's his job? I feel like his job would entail policy, budget stuff for academy, booking of venues etc

I don't see the CEO manually going thru all the content that's submited

He represents the organization so of course if there's criticism he's gonna do the interviews not some random voter but it doesn't mean he's the one going thru the content

That would be like asking a McDonald's CEO why ur burger wasn't well done. He along with the board may put I general policy and ways of doing things but the work being carried out will still be by the workers and they can F*CK up

He’s obviously not going to manually count every vote, but it’s his job to pick and choose the appropriate people to put in those positions so that he doesn’t have to do it. 

His job, in this case, would also be to launch an investigation into the nomination process to find out how such a glaring omission could have been made, but he’s obviously not going to do it because they’re not owning up to it and they’re corrupt af

it may not directly be his fault that the burger wasn’t well done, but as CEO, his ass is on the line for hiring the people that made it happen and not do anything about it 

who will love me when the night is over

Adrenaliner
20 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Just asking, who exactly did he influence with Blinding Lights? I really just want to know

You haven't noticed the obvious 80s inspired music?

Miley, Dua, Kylie, basically whole music industry

BleepBloop
1 hour ago, Adrenaliner said:

So you literally think that they put together their albums just because of him? Please tell me you're joking, cuz if not...:huntyga:

Let's not act as if all of those artists' albums weren't in the making before BL came out

Chromatography
1 hour ago, Adrenaliner said:

dua did not make an album in 4 months because she was inspired by blinding lights :toofunny:

Teletubby
1 minute ago, Chromatography said:

dua did not make an album in 4 months because she was inspired by blinding lights :toofunny:

people here think that Katy Perry recorded "Cry About It Later" after she heard "Rain On Me":ladyhaha: 
Dua relesed her first single DSN before The Weeknd

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived