💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Finn Wittrock: AHS10 structured in a way no other season has been

Bradley

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch

The poster aesthetic alone is enough to make me hyped. I hope they return to the gothic campy sexy aesthetic of Hotel:pray: That season was so underrated

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery
19 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Am i the only person who loved roanoke :selena:

I thought it was light years better than hotel and freak show

yea definitely, but i believe the last episode is what ruins the season for most ppl, but episodes 1-9 are great

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Dominic
25 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Same, I thought it was a lot better but saying that it was a low bar :bradley:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

59 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I bet it will be an antbology, each episode being a different story

No he's already working that concept somewhere else

Don't Call Me Gaga

15 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

The poster aesthetic alone is enough to make me hyped. I hope they return to the gothic campy sexy aesthetic of Hotel:pray: That season could have used a more coherent, less cluttered plot

Don't Call Me Gaga

djBuffoon
34 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

It was definitely better than those seasons, but I can't say I loved it. No characters worth rooting for.

Thomas P

I am of the opinion that Hotel was the worst season by a longshot, and I think that it would be near impossible to make a season worse than it

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

tyler k

well considering I love the structure of Roanoke then I should love this season hehe 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Mister Gaga
4 hours ago, gag said:

Seems unrealistic because they’re already doing that for a spinoff series (American Horror Stories)

oh, i didn't know about that!! :giveup:

Oriane

The concept of Roanoke was good, it's just the execution that was bad, the story was uninteresting, the characters were annoying and the whole thing seemed like a parody of AHS's worst moments...

Everyone is thinking it could be the first few episodes seeming unrelated until it all comes together later, but I think there can be a lot more various structures than that. I'm thinking of something like Nolan would do. Imagine something like Memento, where episodes are shown in a reverse chronological order.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Kadikaado

I love Roanoke, is my favorite season of AHS. It's true horror. Also I hate the happy endings.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

DiamondHeart326

I read a theory that sounds plausible (to an extent anyway)  and it makes sense with the cast announcement post using the song dead of night by orville peck, a 1945 film called dead of night has a plot where this guy ends up at a farm only to feel as though he's been there before and as he meets people there he realizes he's dreamt of them before and they too have shared Similar dreams and it goes into each character's story and tbh the way finn and Sarah have said it's broken up in a way that has never been done and with the new American horror stories series itd kinda make sense this was sort of an anthology type of season and provincetown Massachusetts as the setting there's so much they could do with it new England alone has so much paranormal and macabre history to play with I'm actually excited for this season. Google lady of the dunes provincetown, this alone could carry the season. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the title would be just provincetown 

Archived