27monster27

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
1 hour ago, Jaume said:

No speech? 

No, and its lowkey concerning she didnt record anything for this or the EMAs :bradley:

voltron92
15 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

She’s hibernating. I’m sure there’s a reason behind it 

She's meditating guys 

Gagaism

I don’t get it as a concerning thing. I just think that wasn’t worthy any recording since she lost all EMAs nominations and just got 1 AMAs, plus I’m sure the companies and it’s nominated ones knows who will win, especially in times like this. 
I really think she’s already immersed and working on her character (or should I say characters) because she’s a booked and busy actress now. 

5 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

I don’t get it as a concerning thing. I just think that wasn’t worthy any recording since she lost all EMAs nominations and just got 1 AMAs, plus I’m sure the companies and it’s nominated ones knows who will win, especially in times like this. 
I really think she’s already immersed and working on her character (or should I say characters) because she’s a booked and busy actress now. 

She recorded a speach when she won ONE Nrj Music Award last year

Gypsygaga1
15 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

Not that it matters, but she won two EMAs including Best Artist, so I get why some fans were suprised that she didnt send in a video

Perfect Ilusion

Harry Kat
6 hours ago, Gagaism said:

1. She won 2 Ema's including Best Artist. In the past she even recorded a thank you message for a MTV Millennian Awards win :billie: Also back in 2017 when she also won 2 Ema's she sent a thank you message!

2. As for AMA's did they even showed this category on TV? If they didn't how could she record a thank you message? :billie:

Where is LG7

ALSO JUST IN:

LADY GAGA FIRST WOMAN NOT TO ACKNOWLEDGE HER WIN AS FIRST WOMAN TO WIN AS EDM ARTIST AT AMAs

Esteban
10 hours ago, BillieGOAT said:

Queen of EDM! Skrillex can chokestar wars dancing GIF 

Gimme the beat drop that I love, b*tch!!!!!

Dance Animation GIF by _edgartpan

... Or produce Plastic Doll for her :trollga:

27monster27
8 hours ago, Andreu said:

No, and its lowkey concerning she didnt record anything for this or the EMAs :bradley:

The award was shown in the credits. She couldn't have done a speech for it during the show. Though I am not sure about her social medias.

he/him/his

Archived