Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BornAsUnic0rn
56 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Let me be that bish for once:

EnHB-KmXcAMxtu1?format=jpg&name=medium 24102059931132ad85b4dd472d902add.jpg

Gaga invented Fishnets and red lipstick, confirmed.

This is no hate but just an observation can they please stop overlinening ava's lips so much also can she please stop doing this weird thing with her mouth again this is no hate its just something that riks me

Stupid Oreo
1 hour ago, TSUNAMI said:

5568.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality= 

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I AM SCREAMING OJÄFFWKHNA?KDAOPKWDOWHNAIFON:nooo:

OMonster
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It's just fishnet over face. This is like people back then blaming Gaga for copying just for wearing something the same color.

Also as stated before, Gaga wasnt the first to wear fishnet over her face lmao

Yall are becoming a bit lame

You're missing the point. 

It's not the fishnet or the lipsticks. 

And no one is saying Ava can't do similar things to Gaga (and many other artists). 

The point is that 1) collectively, she is blatantly trying to recreate what Gaga created at the start of her career, and 2) the EXECUTION of her visual identity lacks authenticity. It's just fake - it doesn't feel 'real' or true to who she is. We know this from how she carries herself in interviews and on camera. She is not the artist she is presenting herself as. She is a Katy Perry... not a Lady Gaga - and there's nothing wrong with that... but the fakery is very frustrating. 

You guys can say we're Ava haters, which we're not - and I'm not blinded by Gaga. I can just see inauthenticity when it's right in front of me. 

(there are many artists - like Rina Sawayama, for example - who do 'Gaga' things, yet do it uniquely and it's very clearly true and real. Ava is not one of those)

subtext / fantasy

SlaeUrAnus

Are people really saying she is copying Gaga because she is wearing a effin' fishnet over her face?

You're just as bad as Madonnanation. Omg.

In my messy era.

Andreu
39 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

She also invented penicillin :ally:

Purrr

She has 11 grammys, an oscar and a nobel prize, when will literally any other gurlie?

Archived