Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

the biggest lie gaga ever told?

noa234

Featured Posts

When she said she put the extra Bad Kids lyrics in the booklet so we could learn them for a special live performance. Idk if it was ever true, but it seems like a lie she made up so she didn’t have to say she deleted the bridge but the booklets were already printed. 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Defmix100
1 hour ago, KARMA said:

Ooh I didn't know about that, did she say that in an interview?

yeah I think it was her saying the telephone sequel is on AP and it's one of the tracks we've already heard (before album release)

LORD GAGA
9 hours ago, vixdean said:

She didn't even perform on Super Bowl that year, or anything! :billie:  So are you saying that she got 111.3 million viewers of her performance on Super Bowl just because of her 'FeUd wItH gAgA'?  Her Super Bowl performance at the time was the most-watched Super Bowl halftime show in history, with 114 million viewers – more than the game itself, which had 111.3 million viewers. She also set the record as the most-tweeted subject on Twitter (10,245 posts in one second, with an average of 8,000 tweets per second for five minutes) and was the most-searched term on Google during the show. 

There's no relation between BTW, her reductive comment and the success of the MDNA era and tour.

-- Gaga released BTW on 11 Feb 2011.

-- Gaga after the press comparisons said on Jay Leno when asked that she had received an e-mail from Madonna's representatives, who had mentioned their support for "Born This Way". "If the Queen says it shall be, then it shall be," said Gaga. Which has been said was a lie.

-- Madonna made the "it felt reductive" comment on 12 January 2012. She never commented on the song after that, and her response when asked about Gaga was that she thought she was very talented, or talking about the time she went to see her show with Lola and saw her younger self in Gaga.

This narrative that Madonna exploited the feud is built by stans who just want to present Gaga as the victim and Madonna as the villain. Both of them did exploit it, in different ways. Gaga herself returned to this in many years late in 2017 when promoting 5F2.

So yeah, the entire way you see it is very much biased on not based in fact. 

Who mentioned the SuperBowl? She got that amount of views because she’s Madonna, nobody is denying she has a legacy. But her ‘feud’ with Gaga at the time definitely helped put her back in the spotlight, to deny this is simply incorrect. Madonna’s team refuted Gaga saying Madge was in contact because guess what? That fuels the fire even more. Your entire narrative is based on how you see the situation and the fact you’ve omitted key points. If Madonna didn’t exploit the feud she wouldn’t have mashed up born this way, express yourself and she’s not me on her tour with a backdrop of ‘Monsters’ eating recycled iconography, symbolising that Lady Gaga was just a rehash of what came before her, it was desperate and cringe. Who is talking about the ‘success of the MDNA tour’ her tour was going to be well attended anyway... but this story putting her in the spotlight certainly helped that, this was Gaga at one of her peaks... Madonna at that point hadn’t been heard of in a fair while in mainstream media.  I think you need to look at it subjectively and understand that it was a low blow move for publicity which isn’t new to her by the way. 

Another way you could look at this is, after MDNA... why did the albums since then tank? Because there was no ‘interesting’ controversies...

Better Day
19 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Telephone continuation video

BTWB DVD

ARTPOP Act ll

The original LG5

JWT DVD

WTF, how did she lie about the “original LG5” she barely mentioned it. She went in another direction. Get over it, she brought out Joanne! 

Together You And I!

Better Day
6 hours ago, Gagz said:

When she said she put the extra Bad Kids lyrics in the booklet so we could learn them for a special live performance. Idk if it was ever true, but it seems like a lie she made up so she didn’t have to say she deleted the bridge but the booklets were already printed. 

I heard somewhere that her label prevented her performing those extra lyrics 

Together You And I!

pachinko
4 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

What are the lyrics. Post them sis. Plz. 

Better Day
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

What are the lyrics. Post them sis. Plz. 

They are in the BTW booklet or you’ll find them on Gagapedia 

Together You And I!

40 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Interesting. Has anybody ever said why? I remember fans at a listening party saying they heard the version with those lyrics still in place, so I’ve always been curious as to why they were removed at the last minute. 

Better Day
7 hours ago, Gagz said:

Interesting. Has anybody ever said why? I remember fans at a listening party saying they heard the version with those lyrics still in place, so I’ve always been curious as to why they were removed at the last minute. 

Most likely licensing 

Together You And I!

8 hours ago, Gagz said:

The song would've lasted 7 minutes lol

elijahfan

Most of you are talking about projects that ended up not seeing the light of day - those aren't lies :triggered:

Delulu Rogers
On 11/17/2020 at 9:45 PM, KindHML said:

I'm really shocked, some of u guys are really mean. I am sure Gaga and her team read comments and fan website. What happens to kindness? To respect? 

These are no lies, plans change. I am truly shocked because of this thread. :saladga:

Not everything is « plans changed » when she never actually had any intention to do the things she said. 

HotLikeMexico
On 11/16/2020 at 8:27 PM, GagaSine said:

I mean they did film it, it was just never released :cryga:

I thought all the filming was for ASIB tho and people just ASSUMED it was for a tour dvd. A lot of the lies seem like monster overhyping themselves. Some are valid tho. 

Smother Em Eh
On 11/18/2020 at 6:29 PM, Miss Dolly said:

WTF, how did she lie about the “original LG5” she barely mentioned it. She went in another direction. Get over it, she brought out Joanne! 

Well she was posting pictures with Red One a lot and talking about her next record in early mid 2015. Also many people in the first and second page of this thread, mentioned that LG5 was supposedly suppose to be “dark pop”. With that said I just basically added it to this list. I’m not the only one who mentioned it so... :queenga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived