Can y’all PM @TSUNAMI and let ha know :billie:

Hottie Detector

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
Just now, Contessa said:

Haters always SPRINT. :air::emma:

LITERALLY, they just posted hate on another Billie thread a few minutes ago, obsession :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Contessa
6 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

LITERALLY, they just posted hate on another Billie thread a few minutes ago, obsession :air: 

I’m screaming because the same members always show up to be negative. ^^^^:billie:

EDIT: NOT THE SWIFT EDIT:air:

04807822-BBBA-43-FD-A7-B5-DF7-D061852-A1

alsemanche
24 minutes ago, Fish said:

shes insufferable. 

Ikr how DARE she be funny and enjoy herself, truly insufferable :huntyga:

Ah you also trashed her on the other thread! Someone's obsessed i see 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Lady Rah Rah

Raging Lesbian here, Billie you can destroy mine (sorry guys...) 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

xoxo Craig

People who shout the loudest about other people being negative, then trying to always come for someone isn't even worth my time :billie:

OT: Its cringeworthy from Billie. If another pop girl did this, they'd be torn apart. Its not even a funny joke. And that's fair criticism 

End Racism Now

Rat Boy
35 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

coockie?

Like a biscuit? 

Yes I think you're right. :billie: 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Luke78619
5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

People who shout the loudest about other people being negative, then trying to always come for someone isn't even worth my time :billie:

OT: Its cringeworthy from Billie. If another pop girl did this, they'd be torn apart. Its not even a funny joke. And that's fair criticism 

But you just addressed it :bear:

you stan Katy don’t you? And I’m sure you always see the same people commenting the same sh*t on all her threads and find it funny, why not laugh about it :vegas: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Rat Boy
11 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Agreed! How could Mr Trump allow this??

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

alsemanche
26 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

If another pop girl did this, they'd be torn apart

But when Gaga posts "rain is stored in the boobs" with a photo of her enlarged boobs everyone laughs and calls her a hilarious person (as they should) so no if another pop girl did this no one would have destroyed her. It's funny to many people (maybe not to you) and it's really not that big if a deal. But because it's billie suddenly y'all lose all sense of humor and trash her (just like what happened on every billie thread). It's quite obnoxious and stupid at this point.

The way he has me on his ignore list and never replies or reacts to any of my quotes :billie:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

xoxo Craig
11 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

But you just addressed it :bear:

you stan Katy don’t you? And I’m sure you always see the same people commenting the same sh*t on all her threads and find it funny, why not laugh about it :vegas: 

Yeah but Katy wouldn't join Tik Tock with a cringeworthy name like that. At least Katy is funny in her sense of humour. All I did was comment what I thought about what Billie did and suddenly I have someone trying to come for me. 

I don’t pay attention to people who try put Katy down because I know what Katy Perry is all about and I know what I like. Why should I bother myself with someone who keeps putting her down?  So why are Billie stans bothering with people who don't like her? If people don’t like her and give criticism that's not always positive, then just move on or talk about something you like. 

Its just ridiculous imo to think that everyone isn't subject to feedback that could be negative, or that everyone should only say positive things about the artist you like. 

That's all. :bear:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Agreed! How could Mr Trump allow this??

I demand a recount!

End Racism Now

Archived