💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry Styles for Vogue Magazine + Acoustic “Cherry”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Gagaism

He’s definitely the male fashion reference this generation. He’s intriguing, mysterious, weirdly sexy and beautiful and talented all at once. Stunning photo shoot. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do like him. Though I do wonder if he finally became what he was told to be when part of the 1D. He was supposed to be friendly, weird and sexy guy

And he always played with his sexual orientation when he was part of the band... 

LaLuna
10 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

It is unbelievable how narrow minded can queer people be

It's my understanding that toxic masculinity is extremely prevalent within the gay community, being masculine seems to be the only acceptable form of sexual expression, so I'm not surprised some people here don't like that a man is wearing women's clothing :bear:

Adrenaliner
3 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

It's my understanding that toxic masculinity is extremely prevalent within the gay community, being masculine seems to be the only acceptable form of sexual expression, so I'm not surprised some people here don't like that a man is wearing women's clothing :bear:

But it's like

He can wear whatever he wants to

Pennywise

The way gays in this site are no different than close-minded Louisiana Purchase people like I- :laughga:

I'm not really surprised :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

MadreMonster
1 hour ago, Kapi09 said:

Why dresses? :selena:

Gaga literally dressed up in drag as a man and we are questioning Harry wearing a dress?

I’m glad someone on his level is pushing the limits of masculinity.

MadreMonster
14 minutes ago, Hebi said:

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't dress like that in his daily life only during a photoshoot

And? There’s plenty of artists who dress a certain way for the spotlight and a certain way in their private life.

MelbHawker

I agree with him in saying that I love walking into stores and admiring clothes made for women. It’s very atypical for a straight man to feel that way though but I’m glad he’s contributing to normalizing it.. it’s cool for women to wear men’s clothes but the minute a guy wears something remotely feminine all hell breaks loose.

I dunno, I admire his interest & eye for fashion but this photo shoot feels a little forced & contrived. Like I get that it’s a photo shoot (it’s sorta the point) but I don’t find the images that visually pleasing. They’re boring to me. :coffee:

Pennywise

Y'all don't deserve Gaga tbh. She'd be ashamed of having fans who are no different than trumpets :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived