Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
Just now, GNZAREVILO said:

why

Harry for Vogue : "There’s clothes for men and there’s clothes for women,’ once you remove any barriers, obviously you open up the arena in which you can play. I’ll go in shops sometimes, and I just find myself looking at the women’s clothes thinking they’re amazing. It’s like anything—anytime you’re putting barriers up in your own life, you’re just limiting yourself. There’s so much joy to be had in playing with clothes. I’ve never really thought too much about what it means—it just becomes this extended part of creating something.”

Cockroach of GGD

NichuuB

When you crave for the ghey public so much. I mean, he's not wrong wanting this community for his fandom cuz it's the only one that will always consume your products.:lolga:

(Pls don't drag me, he's one of my favorite current artists)

Property of @Whale

LaLuna

I'm not his biggest fan but I do love a man who's not afraid to explore his feminine side, gender-bending is sexy af :flutter:

Anveeroy
5 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

Why dresses? :selena:

Your avi and the comment. Puuurfect, like a cat's birthday! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Live and let live. It frustrates me to see people define how others get to express themselves especially on a Stan forum for a pop artist who is near synonymous with self love/self expression. 

Archived