mamo

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Y’all DONT understand... Abel is about to KILL it :giveup:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

He's going to be great, but I feel bad for him in that there may not be an audience (or there will be heavily socially distanced one) this year. Of course, he will still have a large TV/streaming audience, so I guess that counts. 

She/Her/Hers

shoful

Yay this is exciting! Ya know what has me so shocked tho. How has Taylor Swift never performed yet. I feel like she used to appeal so much to the football demographic for a female artist. I just find it so shocking

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

RockCandySweet

Lady Gaga joining to perform Marry The Night (The Weeknd & Illangelo Remix) confirmed 

jimmytimestep
1 hour ago, shoful said:

Yay this is exciting! Ya know what has me so shocked tho. How has Taylor Swift never performed yet. I feel like she used to appeal so much to the football demographic for a female artist. I just find it so shocking

I'm surprised Taylor hasn't done it yet as well, but maybe she's just not interested, like Rihanna. Or she won't do it without being paid and the NFL is never gonna break that precedence. 

OT: Abel is going to KILL this and he is the best choice they could have made in the current moment. All those being like "he isn't big enough yet"; did y'all say that when Bruno Mars did it only two albums in and DESTROYED?

StrawberryBlond
1 hour ago, shoful said:

If I remember rightly it's because she's been a promoter of Coca Cola and the SB is sponsored by Pepsi. I don't know how true the theory is that there's a conflict of interest there as I don't even know all the artists who have promoted which drink and when but that was just something I heard. If the case, it's sad that who you choose to promote could have an impact on where you can perform.

1 hour ago, shoful said:

Taylor started being a brand ambassador for Diet Coke during the Red era, and the SBHT is sponsored by Pepsi.

Up until Reputation they were still involved with the tour in the US I think, but they haven’t turned up since the Lover era so her contract must be over

Her halftime show would be truly iconic, but I’m glad she’s waiting! The longer she waits the more of an event it’s going to be 

who will love me when the night is over

KennyRichie

The only way I am going to like this is if Lady Gaga is part. Otherwise seems like a very boring choice for this event

thatfoxyfeeling

I’m so happy for him he deserves this, just gonna be hilarious that he won’t be able to perform his explicit songs :nooo:

Archived