šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish teases new song out tomorrow

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Luke78619
14 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Because they have nothing else to say and that's the easiest thing to attack her for (even tho it's not even true). my future sounds nothing like her previous work, neither does No Time To Die, neither does this very short snippet. But ya know GGD will hate on Billie no matter what she does so blegh who cares about what they have to say at this point, her fans will still enjoy her.Ā 

Ā 

Fans of a pop artist think they know whatā€™s best for Billieā€™s music careerĀ :madge:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adrenaliner

everything I wanted is one of my favorite songs ever, so was hoping more of a that kinda song.

(And cause guy I was hanging with is a ****, so I need my break up anthems)

Thomas P

This sounds nothing like any of her other songsĀ :selena:

Maybe a little like YSSMIAC, but even then, it sounds a lot more industrialĀ :laughga:

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

gypsy101
2 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Idgi, she drops EIW and people say ā€œit sounds exactly the same as everything else sheā€™s releasedā€

Then she dropped NTTD and people say ā€œit sounds exactly the same as everything else sheā€™s releasedā€

then she releases my future and people say ā€œit sounds exactly the same as everything else sheā€™s releasedā€

Now shes released this snippet and people say ā€œit sounds exactly the same as everything else sheā€™s releasedā€

:bear:

Iā€™m excited though, sounds like a bop and a half

"the same" for her is a ****ing bop

TimisaMonster

At least it sounds like something your head can bob to...she's heading in the right direction...less emo...more dance

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

TheSlash

Why am I already bopping my a$$ to a fvcking 15 second snippet? :nooo:Ā 

The ones saying "sounds the same" are just pressedT individuals

Told You So Shrug GIF

Ew, David!

halcyonpop

I really like Billie's music, so I'm looking forward to this, but I worry about her potential for growth. Her sound seems too narrowly focused right now and I'm not sure how she gets out of that.

Archived