Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Recommend comfort songs for College life

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

I’m taking in my first year as a nursing student and moving to a new town. Won’t be easy so as of now I’m collecting songs for my goto comfort playlist since music always help me.

Swine by Lady Gaga :billie:

Sorry... On topic, if you’re into pop, I think you could enjoy Little Mix’s new album. There are some peaceful songs but also bops that’ll make you feel like a bad betch ready to take over the world. :firega:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

JazzGa

Here's a classic Indie Hookup Song. Always reminds me of college relationships. I wish they were as nice as this song is! :ladyhaha:

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

RAMROD

Listen to Morcheeba, Club 8, Kings Of Convenience, Feist, Whitest Boy Alive, Peter Bjorn and John, Sondre Lerche, Flight Facilities, Mitski, Sneaker Pimps, Massive Attack, Cibo Matto, Alisha's Attic, Frente!, Joy Division, New Order, Depeche Mode, Aphex Twin, Lighthouse Family

thank me later. :sis:

Yes, these are some of my taste. Hope some of these will be yours too.

Samples:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Meta Mart
On 11/12/2020 at 1:33 AM, Lighter said:

I’m taking in my first year as a nursing student and moving to a new town. Won’t be easy so as of now I’m collecting songs for my goto comfort playlist since music always help me.

Yo I made a playlist that's pretty comforting, but it turned out to be more of a party.

I hope you like this and are able to attune with the need to have fun and be kind and have an energy of dynamic emotions.

It was originally more emo, but it changed.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6Kz3iGQaDBQV0A8cWqTHvI?si=Qg_2b5anRzuQoLj_u5h9Bw

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album

Archived