💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MTV EMA explains why Gaga didn't win Biggest Fans award

Optimus

Featured Posts

Lol

Translation -

Basically we choose who we wanted, thats all.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who cares. it's really embarrassing we don't let others win for a change.

Yet, you are the one trying to push into voting in every damn poll :roll:

misanthrope

Wait wait wait, little monsters were upset to the point that EMA found out about it? Thats kind of embarassing honestly, like who cares if we don't win an EMA fan award this year? lol if anything we'll get it next year when she actually has an album out :coffee:

Like It Rough

1D won because they have some new music to sell, MTV in this way encourages sales, promoting them. It's a business. Money talks.

Wait wait wait, little monsters were upset to the point that EMA found out about it? Thats kind of embarassing honestly

On the contrary, I think it's important that they know.

- If it really was all above board, they might need to think about revising the way they conduct the contest, to convey that more convincingly.

- If it wasn't above board... now they know that they aren't going to get away with that, without protest.

PlasticHo

On the contrary, I think it's important that they know.

- If it really was all above board, they might need to think about revising the way they conduct the contest, to convey that more convincingly.

- If it wasn't above board... now they know that they aren't going to get away with that, without protest.

:clap: Exactly! Other artists can win. That's fine. Just, don't tell everyone it's a fan award and we see how much of a lead we ended with and then not reward the fans. We will call them on their bull**** everytime. I think all fan bases should.

Archived