Optimus

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is some electoral college bull****. :L4G:

^^^LMAO at this!!!

I was thinking that when I found out she didn't win

Oh well, we all know ARTPOP will win it all for Gaga once it launches lol :)

In comments on Facebook "We don't care! #MonstersRevolution. Never watch EMA or MTV ever!"

wait till she gets an award next time and they forget about this completely

#MonstersRevolution! :laughga:

StrawberryBlond

Lame explanation is lame. I mean, how did they think they would get away with this? It's a system where you could see who was winning and how far the rest of the competition was behind them. If they kept it to an anonymous system, they wouldn't be facing the wrath of frustrated fans. To make fans believe their favourite had won fair and square only for the award to be given to the third place finishers was so disrespectful and a massive slap in the face to the voters who wasted time on something that counted for nothing and probably will result in lower viewers next year. I wish there was some way we could spam them like crazy exposing them for the liars they are. but unfortunately, this could result in us getting blocked or banned for harrassment. I hope Gaga sets the industry on fire next year so that they'll have no option of snubbing her. Then again, it would be kinda cool if she never went to another MTV show again, to send the message that she has no time for anyone who disrespects her and her fans.

Archived