đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry Getting Backlash From Fans For Her Recent Tweet

RAMROD

Featured Posts

hieronymus
14 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

She didn't mean any harm by saying that, like always with politics and social media, people are making it a bigger deal than it is... At the end of the day, what's important is putting positive thoughts and actions into the world, so let's not do the opposite. Of course each person have their own stories.

Ahh this is also hilariously tone deaf. Did you just skip over the replies in favor of just invalidating them or did they just fly over your head?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TwilightMonster

why do my faves always feel the need to post controversial things :selena:

first Lana, now Katy :saladga: I can't take it anymore :selena:

Katy and Gaga stan

ItWasntLaauv

Listen... I understand the sentiment that she’s trying to convey and I think both sides of the political isle have been right and wrong about this. Yes, Trump and EVERYTHING he stands for is absolutely disgusting and it’s necessary to kick his rhetoric to the curb. As politically incorrect as this sounds though, there are a chunk of his supporters that would benefit from some people on the democratic/Biden side leaving a window open for them. If we close off completely to every person who may have supported Trump because of his toxic charisma, they’re going to keep supporting him and hateful people like him. They’re going to go where they feel love and community, which ironically might be a hate group for them.

Sarah Silverman put it in a way that I haven’t thought of and she used an example of one of her friends that used to affiliate with KKK/Nazi ideals, it’s really inspiring.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGtZvPHAnTE/?igshid=ussez0wh4ffk

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Dukttapetoo said:

Ahh this is also hilariously tone deaf. Did you just skip over the replies in favor of just invalidating them or did they just fly over your head?

I'm not invalidating anyone, we all have our own experiences. This is a pop star writing on Twitter, what applies to her doesn't necessarily apply to everyone, and that's OK tbh. Nobody should get crucified over this.

elijahfan
9 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I know she means well, but to extend kindness to people who are racist/homophobic/transphobic/general pieces of shite, is weird af. 

They still represent half of the American population... You don't educate people by shutting them out.

pussycat

'Fûck no you're wrong and i'm angry with you over this'

What an entitled little piece of shìt you have to be to treat someone like that. And to think there are thousands with a mentality like his. DISGUSTANG. Like her tweet wasn't necessary but child don't tell people what to do

Contessa
16 minutes ago, Sunny said:

If we use the same thinking process we should cancel / drag Gaga because she's most likely there for her father, and still supporting him

twitter needs to stay out of people's business 

She made it everyone’s business by tweeting though. :bear:

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

They still represent half of the American population... You don't educate people by shutting them out.

There’s a difference between educating someone and simply forgiving them for their shortcoming 

pedrohemg

I agree with her. I really don't care about anyone political view. The best person I met in the last 2 years is a Trump supporter. He's very nice, and I'd never mess with our friendship because of Trump, Biden, etc.

7 minutes ago, Contessa said:

She made it everyone’s business by tweeting though. :bear:

And? Just scroll down it's not that hard ma'....

I like dancin', and ponies....

gypsy101
43 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

This is probably why Lady Gaga has been silent about this issue. :rip:

which issue? she tweeted her happiness about Biden Harris winning

Archived